Rong Xi nodded in satisfaction, "It should be me thanking you!" Let's add a newsletter! When I recover, call you for the next treatment.

Su Yan was surprised: "Are you still willing to help me continue the treatment?" Thank you! After speaking, he actually wanted to salute Rong Xi.

Rong Xi hurriedly stopped his movements, "You also helped me a lot!" Only I know how big the risk you are taking, so there's no need for you to thank me too much! I will definitely cure you, and the country still needs your guards!"

Su Yan nodded movingly.

Immediately afterwards, he said with anticipation: "Please, you must cure them." "He is the guard army of the Shi family, and after being injured, he has been the guard of Shi Yue, and the more he is injured this time, he also knows that when the queen finds him, he is naturally very willing, even if he may pay a heavy price.

Rong Xi fed it, "Don't worry, I will." The

two walked out of the door, outside the door, the emperor and the empress were looking at the door eagerly, Su Xi saluted and retreated,

and the queen said eagerly: "What is the result?"

Rong Xi smiled and said, "It worked!"

The two were visibly relieved, and the queen said softly: "Although you said that you don't need any reward, no matter what happens to you in the future, you can tell us, we are your backing."

This promise is not small, which means that although Rong Xi does not have the status of a royal family in the future, he can get any help from the royal family.

The three of them soon arrived at the ward of Shi Yue and the three, and at this time, Tan Xiao and Su Nan's family members were visiting, and they all stared at the unconscious children in the ward with red eyes.

Seeing the arrival of the emperor and empress, several people hurriedly saluted.

"I want to take Tan Xiao home, this child is like this now..." The person who spoke was Tan Xiao's mother, who tried to suppress her sadness, "I want to take him home and take good care of him."

Su Nan's parents also expressed the same meaning.

Children are already doomed to not wake up, they are mental power self-detonation, different from ordinary mental power damage, ordinary mental power damage will only affect their use of mental power, an excellent mecha warrior can not drive a mecha, an excellent mecha maker can no longer pick up their own tools, but mental power self-explosion is to completely destroy their spiritual core, the price is never to wake up.

They just want to take the children back and take good care of them.

The emperor waved his hand and said boldly: "They are here, the Royal Hospital has recently developed a method of treating mental power, which is officially effective after volunteer experiments, and the children will be treated from today."

Several parents gasped, followed by incredible ecstasy.

Their child is saved! Thanks to the Royal Infirmary!

With hope, several parents followed the emperor's orders and returned home.

The emperor ordered all the soldiers and medical staff to evacuate this floor, leaving only the emperor and empress Rong Xi and the three wounded in the hospital bed.

The emperor said apologetically: "Child, I'm sorry, I put your results under the name of the Royal Hospital."

Rong Xiding looked at Shi Yue lying on the hospital bed, "I understand, you are here to protect me." The

emperor was pleased: "Good boy."

The queen said eagerly: "Let's start the treatment, let's go out." The

two exited the ward, leaving enough privacy space for Rong Xi, and at this time, there were only Rong Xi and Shi Yue, Tan Xiao, and Su Nan in the ward.

Rong Xi walked to Shiyue's bedside, and according to the results of the medical staff just asked, pressed the button to put away the glass cover above Shiyue.

He sat on Shi Yue's hospital bed, gently put his hand on Shi Yue's head, and slowly injected a trace of spiritual energy, even if he saw Shi Yue's spiritual core for the second time, Rong Xi was still shocked by the tragic state of Shi Yue's spiritual core, and he carefully operated the mental method and manipulated itReiki combed through Shiyue's spiritual power.

This is not at all the same difficulty as combing spiritual power for Su Yan.

After a while, Rong Xi was sweating profusely.

He was careful, afraid that if he accidentally caused secondary damage to Shi Yue, Shi Yue's divine sense could no longer suffer the slightest damage.

Fortunately, Shiyue is now unconscious, and Rong Xi did not encounter any resistance during the combing process.

Half a day passed, Rong Xi's aura had been completely emptied, he withdrew his aura with a pale face, took out a Hui Ling Pill and swallowed it, and covered his hand again.

By the time Rong Xi finally gathered Shi Yue's spiritual power, he had already swallowed three Hui Ling Pills, and it was already the morning of the next day.

Shi Yue's spiritual power has been roughly neat, but Rong Xizi still needs to carefully sort out every trace of spiritual power, which is a long process, ranging from a few months to more than a year.

At this level of treatment, Shiyue should be able to wake up, but well, only able to open his eyes, and the rest need to be recuperated in a hospital bed for a few days.

Thinking like this, Rong Xi met a pair of dark eyes.

Rong Xi was stunned for a moment and smiled brightly, "Hey, you're awake."

Shi Yue winked at him, his eyes full of smiles.