Adrien shook those thoughts out of his head. He was done listening to what everyone told him. His entire life he had been forced to follow orders by everyone around him, even by Ladybug. He wouldn't have that anymore. Now that he was free of everyones grasps, he would make his own decisions. No one would stop him this time.

      The hatch began to rattle as a pair of tired-looking eyes revealed themselves. When they landed on the figure standing on their balcony, they widened and all traces of tiredness was gone. Then, the hatch shut.

     I mean, what was Chat Noir expecting? For Marinette to come running into his arms? No, she hated him. He had messed everything up with her. A bouquet of flowers wasn't going to fix anything.

     Chat Noir sighed and gently placed the flowers down before turning around and leaping onto the balcony fence. He glanced one last time at the still-closed hatch before pulling out his baton and preparing to leave. But just as he was about to jump, he felt a tug on his tail preventing him from doing so. He turned around and saw Marinette holding onto his leather belt wearing her pajamas and a very messy hairstyle that only she could pull off.

"W...where are you going?" She asked.

"Well, you closed the hatch. I thought you didn't want me here..."

     Marinette softly smiled, " I had to close it to unlock it, silly. You can...come inside if you want." Chat Noir instantly perked up at this offer. On their way down, Marinette took the flowers in her hands and brought them inside with her, holding them tightly as she watched Chat Noir enter her room and fall onto her soft mattress.

"Thank you for the flowers, Chat Noir. They're beautiful."

     "You're welcome. Their beauty reminded me of you." Chat Noir smiled as Marinettes eyes grew wide, her face instantly becoming five shades redder. Chat Noirs' facial expression was quick to match hers as he realized the words that had just came out of his mouth. He wasn't here to flirt, he was here to apologize!

     "A-anyways! I'm really really really sorry for what I did. Hurting you or even scaring you was the last thing I wanted to do. When I saw the cuts on your arm, I panicked. I handled that wrong and I'm sorry. You don't deserve to be treated the way I treated you." Chat Noir winced, his head hanging low. He didn't even have it in him to look at her. He was ashamed of what he had done and he wouldn't blame her if she kicked him out right now.

     But she didn't. Instead, she walked over to Chat Noir and took a seat beside him. She placed a delicate kiss on his cheek and watched as his face flushed a deep shade of red.

     "Thank you for caring, Chat Noir. You're a good person. " Chat Noirs' head snapped to look at Marinette. He was...a good person? He hadn't been called that in so long. He was so used to everyone thinking he was the villain that he didn't even know how to react to this.

"You...you think I'm a good person?"

"Yes, I do." Marinette smiled.

     Chat Noir looked away from her and down at his hands. The hands which held so much blood and destruction. The hands that didn't know how to do anything but cause pain to others. The hands that, for some reason, Marinette thought belonged to a good person.

      Clenching his fists, Chat Noir squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to calm his breathing. Right now wasn't the time to start worrying about himself, it was Marinettes time. He was here for Marinette. Yet her words affected him so much.

"Are you okay, Chat Noir?" Marinette asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh...yeah...yeah, I'm fine. Would you mind if I used your bathroom real quick?"