Trolley to the End~★

Lunar picks up Funneh by the armpits while me & Draco pried open the door and freed the frozen Betty, but it was too late.

We carried the bodies in search of a cure for Betty after hacking the last computer, I forgive Funneh, this wasn't her fault.

After finally giving up searching the facility, we all rested for 4 days eating leftover rations & trying to peel the parasitic rust off of Funnehs face– but the last message I remembered word for word

"The rust has spread and it has spread far, it's a parasitic vine like substance that latches onto almost everything, I'm writing this in the only room the rust hasn't affected yet. All of the rust protection suit were destroyed by some unknown figure. All except for Dr. W himself, Dr. Warhol Schmidt. He did this all after he got fired I'm telling you! Either way you must save the subjects, they are the key to saving us all.

-Katherine"

It was horrifying, they all had been killed by a parasite. But why are we the ones to save them all? What do we have to do with this?

Luckily Kat woke up, but Betty was still out cold. So we would always talk over a good bonfire.

-"Say have you ever heard of the trolley problem?"

Lunar said as an icebreaker

-''Well I heard about it once."

I said while Draco looked off into space.

-"So, if you would kill people or if you pulled a lever kill a single person."

Lunar said, worded strangely but ok.

-"Uhmm I guess pulling the lever would be a better option"

I say awkwardly

-"What if you pulled the lever and it killed 5 docters about to save the world but if you didn't then you'd kill 1 billion people"

-"This is kind of making me uncomfortable-"

-"Like the whole world?"

Draco interrupted me before I could change the subject.

-"Yes, minus the entire Americas the whole world.''

Lunar says coldly

-"I'd pull the lever.''

Draco said

-"Is that so?"

-"Let's not get too political here guys haha"

I say trying to break up the philosophical fight I can feel brewing between the once close twins.

-"What else to do just sitting here?"

Draco said indignantly.

-"Why sit here in the first place when we could be finishing what we were set out to do."

-"How about we just leave."

I say exhausted from the nonsense fighting from both parts

-"That's a good idea.