Locked Away~★

💛Golds Pov💛

I breathe heavily & shakely. I felt like I couldn't move, I just stared into the empty room, I imagined Funneh looking through the locker ready to swing her hammer at me.

Creak!

The sound of the door opening made my blood run cold, is Funneh back?! I can't move, I shake violently.

Scrape scrape scrape Swing! Swing!

I hear lockers swing open... I'm gonna be caught she's going to catch me!

-"Kim?"

The door to the locker swings open & slams against the wall, I flinch and cover my face.

-"Woah woah are you okay?!"

I peek through my hands to see Betty putting her hand on my shoulder.

-"That was so... scary"

-"Don't worry little sis..."

She pulls me in a hug and takes me out of my safety locker.

-"Where is Wenny, Allen and... gulp Funneh?"

-"I saw her walk the hall aimlessly"

-"What h-happened?"

I let out a soft cry and hug her more

-"C'mon let's go escape this nightmare"

-"But we need to find Wenny & Allen! And what ab-about Funneh?"

-"We'll survive"

She didn't answer my question, instead she stared into the abyss and let go from the hug.

-"Wait I think I heard something!"

I say hurriedly, trying to jump into the locker but she held me back... a horrible scowl on her face, something I never seen her do before.

-"Allen are you okay?"

The scowl on Rainbow's face disappeared and she jumped through the broken window with me in tow. Man I was such a baby right now...

-"Wenny, Allen!"

I hug them both, it seems like it knocked Draco off balance.

-"Allen what happened?!"

-"My leg hurts and I- cough cough don't feel well"

He said while Rainbow held him up.

-"We must escape."

Rainbow broke from her misty eyed gaze to declare.

-"I remember seeing 2 fire exits yesterday on my way to the locker."

I pipe up.

Rainbow helped Draco stand, his body isn't taking the attack well.

-"We have to escape, if not for us then for Allen."

Lunar said, her eyes darting around the room but was startled when Rainbow spoke up

-"What about Kat?"

Rainbow was always the most caring sibling always making sure everyone was okay, if we couldn't trust the facility then we would trust her.

-"Rainbow she- I- she... she isn't 'Kat' anymore"

I could feel the hurt in her voice as she looked Rainbow in the eyes, Rainbow looked on in terror and a single tear fell from her face.

.
.
.

There was a moment of horror & silence as we realize that Lunar was telling the truth, but Rainbow still was horrified.

A part of me wanted to reassure her that everything would be fine, that Funneh would come back to her senses. But I also knew that- that would never happen but why? Why was she doing this? Why her?

But before I could cry aswell Draco broke the silence.

-"Guys? I don't think I can move my right leg for now... you should leave me somewhere I'll just slow you down."

-"What no! What if you get hurt? Me and Gold will hack the door and we'll go and help Funneh and and-"

-"Rainbow."

Wenny grabbed her shoulder firmly and took Draco from her hands.

-"Gold, you said something about a locker?"

-"We're not locking Allen in a locker are we?"

I say looking back and forth from Lunar & Rainbow.

-"Where else would we put him, out in the open?"

Lunar said that with a hint of Funnehs sarcasm but it wasn't as funny like hers.

-"If it's good for the local drama queen it's good for me"

Draco said with a chuckle.

-"Well it's decided then, we'll come back for you after we find an exit"

Lunar said as she hoisted Draco into the locker.

-"Let's... let's go"

Rainbow said with a stutter

I try to keep my mind off of Funneh, it hurts to think of her... Besides I should be thinking of escaping! I have Draco I should be worrying about as his older sister. Yeah, yeah I need to be positive!

-"Hey Gold do you have an idea of where the exit is?"

While we I was thinking of positivity I didn't realize that we were all lost, none of us has ever seen an exit before.

-"There has to be an exit somewhere, even in this massive facility the staff have to leave after their shifts"

-"How would we know? We were never allowed outside!"

-"Wait wait... let's check out the staff rooms. We can't give up!"

We go into the staff locker rooms and look for any sign of an exit door, hatch, ladder anything to leave!

-"Hey look, a door!"

We look to see a door, please please be the exit!

We swing it open... a hallway...

AN EXIT

I run through the door and try to open it but it doesn't budge. I turn the lock counter-clockwise, no dice. I do it the other way around, turn around.

-"What the? Open you thing, Open!"

-"Gold look"

I look over to see a screen with 6 locks on it titled door lock.

-"No... We'll never escape!"

-"Shhh don't worry... Remember that computer? I think we should hack it!"

Lunar said leaning against the exit door.

-"I'll stay here and try to hack the door lock itself."

Rainbow said.

-"Actually, I don't think I can let you leave."

Funneh said with her hammer over her shoulder.

.. / ..-. --- ..- -. -.. / .... .. --