6.

Y/n waited for her dragon all night but he didn't show up. She started to imagine the worst scenarios of what could happen to her not so little boy.

"Phoenix!" Her throat was sore from screaming and her eyes were red either from crying or tiredness. She sat down on the ground looking at the sky. "Where are you?" Y/n whispered to herself. She didn't want to lose her friend, companion, and a partner. Phoenix was everything to her so why would he escape? Y/n bit her lip hard. She always had everything planned, she had to know every little detail. Her mind was killing her with so many thoughts that's why she wanted to use it for something better. Y/n was afraid that if she stops keeping herself busy then her thoughts will eat her alive. Mind was a powerful weapon but every weapon can break. Y/n felt like her mind was broken since the beginning. It was like her mind didn't belong to her or was out of her control. She was tired, she wanted to stop.  Maybe she was different than everyone else, maybe not only her mind was broken. Maybe Y/n was broken but she couldn't give up, she had duties and her family. Of course, she could ran away but where? Winterfell? Dorne? Oldtown? She wouldn't be able to leave Phoenix behind, the loss would be too great. Sometimes she even considered giving up of being an heir. Her younger brother, Jacaerys would handle that position. Y/n wanted to fly on dragonback to fight with The Realm's enemies, she wanted to protect the kingdom. Y/n was born a woman but it didn't make her weaker or less talented than men, in fact she was better than most of them. Sometimes physical strength doesn't matter, mind is more powerful than that. Most of men just thought about physical aspects, that made them lose. Women were strong, wise, clever, sly, and many other good traits. Not all of them were good, just like not all of men were bad. There are exceptions, every human is different so it would be stupid to think that they all are the same. Of course, most of them are acting the same way but there are minorities that act differently.

"Where the fuck were you?" Aemond grabbed her arm hard and made her stood up. Y/n looked at Aemond with hatred.

"It's not your business." She pushed Aemond to let go of her arm, it worked. "Touch me like that again and I will cut your hands off." Aemond smirked.

"You look like shit." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Maybe try looking in the mirror." She babbled. In fact she did look terrible her hair was tangled, her eyes were red and puffy, her clothes were dirty. Y/n looked miserable.

"What's up with you? Did you decide to do flips in the mud?" Aemond taunted.

"Very funny. Leave me alone Aemond before I will beat you up."

"Judging from your look you don't have strength to do it." He tried to help her walk.

"I always have strength." She jerked his hand off. Y/n was indepented she didn't need pity, especially from Aemond. Now he offered help but she was sure as hell that it wasn't a gesture of goodwill. He was plotting soemthing either against her or her family... Or both.

"Are you done with hating me? It's starting to annoy me." Aemond snapped.

"I won't stop hating you." He deserved her hatred. Y/n wasn't going to become his friend, they were enemies and it will stay that way forever. Y/n walked faster, she didn't want him by her side.

"Why are you so hostile towards me?" Aemond stopped her.

"Because you ruined it."

"Ruined what?" Y/n shook her head.

"Are you going to play dumb now? We used to be friends and you ruined it."

"It was you who kissed me." Y/n wanted to punch him but she held back. She closed her eyes, she remembered it.

Two kids were sitting and watching sunset. They were best friends perhaps something more but they didn't know that.
"It's beautiful." She said looking at the view. She looked so happy and excited.
"Yes, it is." Aemond answered looking at his own view... At Y/n. The girl turned to her best friend and looked into his eyes. She was shy for the first time in her short life. Aemond didn't look away.
"What?" Y/n laughed.
"You're pretty."
"Am I?" Aemond nodded slowly. Y/n got closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She quickly ran away because she felt ashamed. Aemond touched his lips like he wanted thst feeling of her lips to stay forever.