1.

Y/n at the age of ten claimed a dragon named Phoenix. He was the second living dragon of old Valyria. He was a little bit younger than Vhagar. Rumours says that his parents were Balerion and Meraxes themselves but it wasn't confirmed. Phoenix was bigger than Vhagar maybe he was even in a size of Balerion. His scales were mostly red but there were also black ones. Phoenix was muscular and also, scary. The whole life Phoenix was unclaimed, he was hiding so no one would try but Y/n found him. It took them a lot of time to bound but eventually, they did. They were inseparable and very protective of each other. Y/n didn't keep Phoenix in a Dragonpit, she wanted him to be free. Phoenix seemed to appreciate that trust and he gladly returned it. He always knew when to come back to Y/n. They were pretty much the same, both had attidute and anger issues. Sometimes when they didn't agree, or more like Phoenix didn't agree with Y/n, he throws her out of his back or the saddle. Sometimes she was flying without a saddle. When he throws her Y/n just prays that he will catch her like he always does. Sometimes in her opinion he waits a little bit to long to catch her but that's just a little thing. She didn't spoil him, he had to hunt his food by himself and it was literally everything. Phoenix was so much different than Syrax at this matter. Y/n loved Syrax just not her lifestyle.

Y/n sat at the huge beast. Its wings could almost cover its whole body. Its fire was bloody red, and its eyes were black. This time Y/n decided to fly without a saddle, she could felt the heat of the massive dragon. Phoenix started to get impatient since Y/n was sitting but she didn't give a signal to fly.

"Lykirī, taoba." (Calm down, boy) She said with a smile noticing that he started to feel nervous. "We will fly in a while, I just need to collect my thoughts." She sighed. Phoenix felt that Y/n is ready so he flew. His rider looked down at Dragonstone, it was so small from that height. Y/n loved watching the views from dragon's back. Flying on such creatures always felt unreal. There was magic in it, because how would someone explain that bound? The bound between a rider and a dragon. Two partners who decided to trust each other. Y/n focused on her destiny, she was flying to King's Landing. Her mother, Rhaenyra asked her to deliver a letter to King Viserys. Rhaenyra said it was urgent so Y/n went immediately. She was curious about what was in the letter but she didn't open it. Maybe it was just a private message from Rhaenyra to her father? But if so, then princess would have send a raven, not a messenger. Even though this seemed weird to Y/n, she didn't question her mother's choice. She respected Rhaenyra enough to not open her letters. People of King's Landing noticed Phoenix right away, you don't ignore a dragon out of hell. Y/n wasn't expected so people in the castle like Otto Hightower took this as a threat. She landed and she stroked Phoenix's neck, he enyojed it. Finally, she stood on the ground.

"Wait for me, boy. Avy jorrāelan (I love you)." Y/n smiled to her dragon. When she started to walk towards castle her expression was cold. When guards noticed her one of them walked closer to her.

"Princess." He bowed. "The queen didn't expect you today." Y/n smiled.

"I didn't know that queen ever expected me, that's nice. I don't need her to expect me."

"But..."

"I am here for the King." She didn't let the guard finish. She didn't have to explain herself.

"The King is not in the best state. The queen and King's right hand took over his responsibilities."

"So, Hightowers... Take me to the King." Y/n demanded.

"The queen doesn't allow anyone to enter. She wants the King to rest." Y/n started to get nervous.

"Will you take me to the King or do I have to make you?"

"Already threatening the guards?" She heard a voice behind her. She knew whose voice was that and she didn't like this person.

"Already showing to people who doesn't want to see you?" Y/n turned to smiling Aemond.