Introduction

One day Rhaenyra made a mistake, a fatal one if you ask somebody. She went to a brothel with her uncle, Daemon. She gave in to desire but the result of that was a child. When Rhaenyra found out that she wasn't bleeding like she always does every month she agreed to marry Laenor Velaryon. Eight months later she gave a birth to a daughter. Rhaenyra named her
Y/n, that was a lovely name but the girl that she gave birth to wasn't so lovely. Y/n had anger issues since she was a little girl. Everyone thought it will pass with time but it only got worse. Eventually, Y/n started to remind people of Daemon Targaryen. Y/n wasn't a normal lady, actually she inherited a lot after her father's mother, Alyssa Targaryen. She loved to train battle skills, it was a way to calm her anger. Some people say that it's a dragonflame that makes her so furious, others say that some Targaryens are just born with it. However, thanks to Y/n's white hair everyone believed that she was Laenor's daughter. It was comfortable situation for Rhaenyra since Y/n was an heir to the iron throne. However after Daemon and Rhaenyra married the truth came out. No one dared to accuse Y/n of being a bastard. It was different for Y/n's brothers because they didn't have Targaryen looks. Y/n supported her siblings and fought for them. Y/n claimed a huge dragon when she was young. She loved him with all of her heart. She was a true warrior with a golden heart but will it be enough for her to fullfill her fate? To overcome all the difficulties? No one with a good heart wins but will the one with a heart of the warrior win?

A/N: At first I wanted to publish this book when I will have a couple of chapters but I decided to publish introduction now.

Dragonflameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें