8. Fashion Emergency

Never would you think you would appreciate the ability to move freely by your own will and decision so much, instead of going wherever your captor feels like. But you would rather be controlled by someone who is more trustworthy and reasonable like Rose instead of someone so careless or reckless like Violet.

Everything almost feels like it went back to normal disregarding the lingering experience of being controlled and having pink shorts. While you don't favour this colour, you are thankful you have at least something to wear, at least some of these latexes are reasonable.

Following Rose's directions to Weaver isn't hard, but the lights of the corridor barely function, providing very little light, forcing you to take it slow in case you bump into anything. You wouldn't mind being slow, but you sometimes can't help but feel as if something is watching you, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

The heavy silence in the maintenance corridor is making you feel uncomfortable.

'I really hope Weaver isn't too far.'

You don't know why or how this 'Weaver' latex is able to create human clothing in an institute, but you are not going to question it. If she can help fit you in some new clothes beside the pink shorts, you're happy.

'Shouldn't be too long now...'

...

...

'I don't like this.'

The journey to the mysterious tailor is strangely uneventful, you thought for sure something would happen. These strange latex creatures are everywhere! Surely it can't be this peaceful here? Something is going to happen, isn't it?

Going around the corner, you head down the dark corridor. One of the lights flickers on briefly, revealing a strange bear trap not too far ahead right in the open, making it very easy to notice. Initially, you are thankful the light flickered on, allowing you to see the bear trap, but on the other hand...

'Why on earth would someone put a bear trap here??' You think in confusion.

Putting a bear trap in a maintenance corridor just doesn't make any sense! Where did they even get one anyway?? Taking another look at the 'trap' you notice it has an odd shade of colour of light brown. You try to consider the meaning of this until you see a pinch of goo not too far from it, maybe it is a latex beast disguising itself as a trap?

You would have never seen this coming if it weren't for the lights, but regardless, the placement of the trap is very...bad. Thankfully, the corridor is just wide enough for you to slip around it without an issue.

"That's a terrible spot to place down a trap you know," you say to the latex...at least that's what you think it is.

Slipping past, you look behind, watching the trap in disbelief, surely that could not be it. It's not that easy...

...is it?

...

*hiss!*

A white blur wraps itself around your head from above! On instinct, you flail around down the corridor in a blind panic.

"AHHH GET OFF! GET OFF! Get....off?"

Taking a moment to consider, you reach up to your head, unwrapping the attacker off your head, bringing to your field of view to see a small harmless white snake. The snake makes a hiss, trying to intimidate you, but the size of the snake and the lack of fangs doesn't work in its favour. You feel a click in your mind, a sensation you've become familiar with as a young voice speaks in your mind.

'Hiss....HISS! Fear me human!' a squeaky voice rings in your mind.

Your heart begins to stop pounding as you barely hold back a small chuckle, amused with the young snake's poor attempt at threatening you.