Chapter 14:

You sat on your couch, your full attention on the television screen in front of you. You finally had a moment alone, and you planned on spending it watching your favorite show. Not that you hated your new friends. You just needed some time. Hopefully, you'd have no interruptions, and you could watch your shows in peace.

You could never be that lucky.

A sudden knock came from your front door, and you looked at it before sighing. "How much you want to bet it's one of them?" You mumbled to yourself.

Another knock came, and you scoffed. "I'm coming!" You yelled.

Your frustration ended when you aw who stood at the door.

"Frankie! Cleo! What are you guys doing?"

They smiled at you sweetly. "We wanted to come see you." Frankie said.

"Well then come in." You opened the door wide enough for them to enter. Then, once they were in the livingroom, you shut and locked the door.

"You know, we were actually thinking of staying the night. If that's okay, of course." Cleo hummed before taking her place on your recliner.

Before you could respond, another knock at the door came. You answered it immediately. Draculaira stood on the other side of the door, a wide grin on her face.

"Come in." You said plainly, and you allowed her to enter your home.

"So...slumber party?" Cleo asked.

"Sure." You shrugged. "Let me go put on my pajamas."

You stepped to your room and breathed. Then, you quickly changed, remembering that you had guests waiting.

You stepped out of your bedroom and walked into the livingroom.

By the time you had gotten out, all three of them had changed into their pajamas.

Frankie looked around, acknowledging the fact that the house was empty and quiet.

"Hey." She spoke up. "Where are your parents? I never see them here."

"Oh, my dad works night shift."

"And your mom?" Cleo asked.

You shook your head, not wanting to get into that subject.

Cleo thought for a moment, desperate to change the subject. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" She asked.

You smiled widely. "Sure."

Everyone gathered in a circle on your livingroom rug.

The game began, and after a bit, it became more and more fun.

Blissfully unaware of the monster that sat outside your window, you laughed loudly and lifted your shirt to tie it in a crop top.

Ghoulia clicked multiple pictures if your body, making sure to zoom in on your provocative parts.

Ghoulia spent no time in leaving immediately after. As she reviewed her pictures, she felt a blush rise to her face. You were a natural model, that was obvious. Every movement you made was a perfect pose.

Ghoulia didn't understand why, but staring down at your photos gave her slight butterflies. She shoved the feelings aside and continued her walk.

Her attraction to you was easily explainable, she was sure of it. She just had to figure the explanation out.

She shrugged it off again, turning her thoughts away as she arrived at her home. She didn't need to be thinking of you as attractive, you belonged to Cleo and Frankie.

"What movie are we going to watch?" You asked.

"Ooh, something scary!" Draculaura giggled.

You nodded and flipped through Netflix, desperate to find a movie good enough to distract them while you showered.

Your phone went off with a notification, and you checked it to see who it was.

Clawdeen:
•Hey ghoul! Can I come over?

You:
•Sure! Draculaura, Frankie, and Cleo are all here!

Clawdeen:
•I'll be there soon!

You smiled at your screen before shutting it off. You looked around you,  and your eyes landed on Cleo, who had been staring at you.

Anger rose to her throat. Who was messaging you? Why were you smiling? How important was this person to you?

Was it competition?

"Who was that?" She asked, trying to make it sound less threatening and more like a joke.

"Oh, it was Clawdeen!" You said in a chirpy tone.

Cleo squinted her eyes. "Okay, well what did she say?"

"She's coming over." You hummed, and you returned your attention to the TV.

"Why?" That time, Cleo came off very aggressively.

"Um, because she wants to?" You said.

Cleo looked down before grabbing your hand. "We need a me and you day." She hummed.

"Okay? We can have one."

"What are you doing after school tomorrow?" Cleo asked.

"Nothing. We can hang out then."

"Want to go to my house?"

"Sure." You replied, and you focused on the movie once more.