Chapter 1:

You waited impatiently by your schools water fountain. You searched the packed halls for one specific student, your best friend Tee. Tee was a dark skinned, short girl with short hot pink hair. All you had to do was find a flash of hot pink.

You looked carefully, trying not to miss her amongst the crowd. A sudden tap on your shoulder surprised you, and you jumped and spun around to see the culprit. Tee waved as she popped gum in her mouth. Her tight tank top and jeans accented her features, and you quickly looked away from her cleavage that was in your perfect gazing range.

"Lookin' for me?" She asked monotonously. You nodded.

"I thought you skipped again." You chuckled.

"Pssh, yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

Tee's attitude was something you had gotten used to, so her small snappy comments rarely bothered you. She grinned and grabbed your arm. "Let's go."

"Go where?" You stumbled after her.

She pulled you through the school, pushing others out of the way as she catwalked down the hall. You gave up trying to stop her and just obeyed.

"What're you being for Halloween?" She asked as she tugged at your sleeve.

"Um, I'm not dressing up..." You replied. "Isn't that a little childish?"

"We're 19. We're sexy. We need to show off." She snapped.

"Okay, fine! What would you have me be?"

"Hm, maybe a basic bitch? Just kidding. You can be a cat and I'll be a witch."

"I don't want to be a cat." You whined. "Maybe I want to be a skeleton."

"Perfect." She stopped and turned to you. "I'll buy your outfit. See ya!"

She walked away, and you looked around to where you were at. She had pulled you to the front doors. Of course you were going to skip again.

You sighed. "Don't buy me anything slutty!"

"I'll buy what I want. It's my money, anyway." She waved to you and continued her walk.

"Oh, Tee!" You exhaled and ran after her.

You followed her to a Halloween shop, and she turned to you with many outfits to choose from. You scratched at your head. How fast was she?

"Here, try this on." She shoved a black, skimpy dress into your arms. You held it up to your body to compare the length. It barely covered your privates.

"This is a no." You pushed it back to her.

"What's wrong with it?" She popped her gum again.

"It's too short and tight!"

"It's a bodycon dress, duh." She spun it to reveal a skeleton design on it. "You wanted skeleton."

"I'm not wearing that."

"So I'm wasting my money?"

"Fine."

You snatched the dress and held it close to you. You had never been so...immodest.

"There's this huge party that we're going to." She added, and she walked to the front counter to pay.

"Wait, party?" You ran after her. "You didn't say anything about a party, Tee!"

"I just did." She shrugged. You frowned.

"This isn't fair." You whined.

"Life isn't fair." She replied, and together you two made your way out of the shop and back to the sidewalk.

"You're such a dick." You complained.

She shrugged again and said nothing, leaving the conversation as it was.

Hours passed as you two hung out. Finally, when it started to get dark, she directed you to her house. You entered and went straight to her bedroom where you changed. You slipped on a simple pair of shoes and waited patiently for Tee, who had chosen ab even skimpier outfit than yours.

You tugged at the dress and whined. "This is way too short!"

"Stop being a crybaby and grow up!" She slapped your stomach gently.

Together, you made your way down the street. Multiple kids with costumes ran down the street, begging for candy from the houses along the road. You spotted a large, dark house that had people out in the yard. You looked at Tee, who led you to the house.

"This is where the party's at?" You questioned.

"Yeah." She replied simply.

You entered the house and looked around. People were packed in the building with their costumes and solo cups. You squeezed through, trying to keep up with Tee. After losing her and not being able to find her, you made your way to the kitchen.

There, a boy and a girl were standing side by side. The boy had black hair and frosted tips and the girl had blue skin and an Eskimo costume. You nodded to them.

"Nice costume." You complimented. "It's incredible that your body paint hasn't chipped or wrinkled yet."

"Hm? Yes, it is." She replied in her accent. You nodded to the boy.

"Who're you supposed to be?" You asked.

"I-I'm just here...my name's Jackson."

"Abbey." The girl spat.

She eyed you carefully and stepped closer to you. She leaned down close to your ear. Her hot breath fanned you, and you felt your body tingle from the closeness.

"Nice costume." She repeated, and she stood up again with a smirk.

You stared up at her, her height being much taller than yours. You blushed a fire red and nodded.

"Th-Thanks." You replied, and you ran from the kitchen.

You ran blindly, not caring where you went or who you had to push out of the way. You ran head first into another girl, who fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" You helped her stand, her pink hand gripping yours. You noticed her spilled drink and pulled her back to the kitchen. There, you grabbed some paper towels and tried to dry up the drink.

"I'm so so sorry! Your body paint is going to smudge! Oh, gosh I'm so sorry!"

She giggled. "No worries!"

"I just keep messing up!" You joked.

The door opened, and a girl with wolf ears entered. Her costume looked the most realistic, as the ears twitched in wonder.

"I saw you fall, ghoul." She hummed.

"Hey guys!" More girls ran in.

One ran in with her hand in her other hand. It had been severed, the blood all dried and the inside of her wrist resembling hamburger meat. You screamed loudly, realizing quickly that she had actually severed her hand.

They closed the door quickly. "Listen, okay, we have something to tell you."

"Her hand!" You screamed. "Tee! Tee!"

"Shhh!" They shushed you. "Just, hear us out, okay?"

"O-Okay..."

"Follow us, okay?"

"O-Okay.."

They surrounded you in a small circle, and together they walked you out of the party and down the road.