Chapter 9:

They brought you home shortly after a small walk, and you thanked them both politely before allowing them to leave. You sighed and shut the door, taking off your shoes and jacket before making your way to your bedroom.

You flopped onto your bed and pulled out your phone from your pocket. You played a small game on the device before a loud buzzing ripped through the silence. You winced and answered the phone call.

"Hey!" Clawdeens voice cane through the speaker. "You wanna come eat with us?"

"Where at?" You asked.

You heard slight muffled talking before Clawdeen returned. "Marge's Diner."

"I don't know where that's at." You frowned.

You heard struggling over the phone call, and Cleo's voice eventually came through.

"I'll pick you up."

"Okay, great. Yeah I'll meet you there!"

You took one last look in the mirror before deciding that your outfit was perfect. You stepped out of your bedroom and made your way to the living room. A sudden honk came from outside, and you scurried out of your home and to the noise.

A sleek, black limousine was parked in front of your house, and you stared at it for a second. One of the back windows rolled down, and Cleo held a charming smirk on her face.

"Well? Aren't you going to get in?" She asked.

You nodded silently and crawled into the giant car. The entire girl group was in the car, and they cheered loudly when you entered. You smiled and waved at them, enjoying your small moment of fame before finding a seat beside Ghoulia.

"Hey, guys!" You giggled.

Cleo rested a hand on your thigh and gave you a wide grin. "We're so glad you came with us!"

"Yeah! You're coming to the slumber party too, right?" Draculaura asked excitedly.

Frankie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. What the hell did Draculaura think she was doing?! Flirting wasn't her place, it was only Frankie's.

Frankie grabbed your hand and giggled at you, taking your attention away from Draculaura and putting it all on Frankie.

"I can help you pack an overnight bag when we get back to your place, if you'd like." She offered.

You nodded. "Okay, yeah, I'll stay! Thank you for your help, Frankie."

"Of course!" She beamed. "You're one of my closest friends, why wouldn't I help you?"

You smiled. "You guys are way too nice. What's the catch?"

Cleo smirked at your adorable response. You seemed way too innocent for another slumber party, but she knew you'd thoroughly enjoy every moment of it.

When the car stopped, you jumped out and followed them through the old, busted Diner. An older, graying werecat with curly, short hair approached you. She walked with a waddle, only further showing how bad her knees really were. She was a heavy set woman, who's eyes stayed at a constant glare. Despite her glare, she always held a sweet smile.

The group circled around the bar and sat down, leaving you to follow.

The woman, who's name tag read Marge, waddled to the bar and gave a precious grin.

"What can I get you guys to eat?" She asked sweetly.

"Can I get an order of fries?" You asked politely. She smiled and wrote down your order before writing down everyone else's.

Then, she went to the back, where a large, dark skinned man stood. He was only visible from the shoulders up, thanks to the small window that led to the kitchen.

She said something to him before making her way back out. Then, she began cleaning tables.

"How long has she worked here?" You asked.

"Ever since I could remember." Lagoona said. "She's been here since I were a child."

"Yeah, me too." Clawdeen hummed.

You got your food soon after, and you all ate in silence. No one bothered to speak, each in their own thoughts.

Cleo couldn't believe she had fallen for a normie.  It was stressful for her, how would her reputation be effected? But then again, did she even care?

Clawdeen couldn't help but think of what to do later and how she could do your makeup. You were the perfect canvas for her artistic abilities.

Ghoulia wondered if you even noticed her. She had taken quite a liking to you, and she wondered if you even acknowledged her presence. Did she make a difference in your life? Why did she care if she did or not?

Draculaura thought about how she had betrayed her friend. She had gotten a crush on you. How could she? How could she do that to Frankie?

Frankie sat in silence and pondered over how to get your attention. She wanted it, needed it. She noticed that she felt much more energetic when you were around.

Lagoona wanted to swim with you. She was sure you'd look amazing in a bathing suit- not that she was thinking of that!

And abbey didn't think about much besides eating. She wanted to have a clear mind so she could prepare for whatever crazy idea Cleo had planned out for the night.

And you?

Well...

You were oblivious to the others and their feelings.

Oh, how you wished it were as simple as you hoped it was.