Chapter 3:

Draculaura woke the next morning with sleepy eyes and sweat rolling down her face. She had never been more uncomfortable in her life, and she threw her blankets off of her before going to the bathroom.

Last night was crazy to her. She had never met another human that was halfway accepting to monsters! The fact that you didn't call the police or try to harm them yourself was a surprise, but your crying and screaming did seem reasonable.

It was the fear that you held that worried her. Fear led to panic, which led to telling someone. But she knew she could trust you. She knew she could. She didn't know how, but she knew. It came like a second nature to her.

Frankie stepped out of the shower and wrapped her hair in a towel. She couldn't believe she met another human! She was amazed by you. You kept your cool, for the most part. You seemed more curious than anything, and Frankie found that to be adorable.

She made small giggles to herself as she applied her makeup. Yes, you were very cute. Everything you did was cute. The way you reacted was cute. You were just a cute person in general, and she couldn't be happier to have met you the way that she did.

Clawdeen threw her bookbag over her shoulder and stepped from her bedroom.

"Mom!" She called. "I'm going to school now!"

Her mom peeked out front her own bedroom and smiled. "See you soon, hunny."

Clawdeen left with a smile. Images of the previous night had flashed into her mind more times than she could count, and finally she was ready to indulge in the thoughts that had came to her.

You seemed like a cool girl, someone that Clawdeen would definitely have liked to be friends with. She hummed to herself. Maybe she could be friends with you? She didn't know if you'd like that or not, but she couldn't help but wonder if you would.

Abbey walked down the street confidently, her hips swaying and her arms down by her side. She hadn't thought much of the night before. As a matter of fact, she barely even remembered it. She did remember how cute you were, though, with that look of awe in your eyes when you thought she was wearing a costume.

You were cute when you screamed, too. You were cute all the way around, if she were honest.

Okay, maybe she remembered a lot of the night before, but she only really remembered the parts that you were in. She didn't care to remember anything else.

Cleo sat in her first class of the day, her hand on her head and her eyes closed. She listened patiently, not wanting to be in class any longer than she had to be. Images of you popped into her mind, and she opened her eyes immediately. Pictures of your panties and spread legs made her jump, and she stood from her seat to go to the restroom.

She gritted her teeth. You were a dumb human. Nothing she should have been worried about.

But for some reason, she felt as though your rightful place was in her mind and no one else's. If she was thinking of you, then the others were too. She gritted her teeth harder. Jealousy seeped into her lungs, making it hard to breathe properly.

Ghoulia stirred a potion with her left hand as she wrote instructions with her right. You had been so polite to them, even after having a meltdown about the existence of monsters. She looked to the potion she was stirring and gave a half smile.

She felt an urgency towards you. She felt a rush of adrenaline. She felt energized. Ghoulia was smart, but even she couldn't identify what was happening to her. She couldn't tell if it was just you being human or if it was something else, but she knew she didn't want to find out.

It felt good, to dumb it down. It felt so good that she wasn't sure if she wanted to see you again or continue living in fantasies of you that she had created.

Lagoona did lap after lap in her pool after school, trying her hardest to outswim the thoughts that piled into her mind. Your perfection was something she had never seen, and she felt a growing crush tug at her chest. She wanted to see you again, to feel your eyes on her as if she were the center of your attention. She loved that feeling.

Lagoona climbed from her pool and smiled warmly. She had to see you again.

They all had to see you again.