She nodded twice in aggreement...

And Yoongi was really shocked...that she didn't even refused ..any of the rule ..
....truth to be told... .he himself cringed at the rules ...

He knew if someone told him to follow these rule ...he would surely throw acid on the person's face ... Or stab him ... Or burn him ...or give him poison...

In conclusion he would kill that person...  But seeing her nodding at every rule ..and didn't even protesting...

Made him  shocked.... As well as sacred ....

"Rule no. 4 : You won't go outside without my permission...or else I won't let you in my house for that whole day ... "

Once again....no protest ...a simple nod by the girl ..

Yoongi stopped only to examine her reaction carefully...but he didn't find anything readable
..

At least for him ... That was unreadable...

He shrugged... And continued
"Rule no. 5 : No excessive money wasting.... Cause money don't grow on trees..... It costs hardwork..so yah .. I won't waste my money to spoil you ..."

She hasitated this time ..but still nodded .

"And the final rule ... "

He was about to continue when both of them hear a cute little bark...

The sound automatically bring a strange feeling raising in Hoseokie's heart ...

She quickly looked towards the sound ...and found a cute fluffy puppy standing near her and sniffing her ...

She felt a pang in her heart. ... This puppy remainded her of her puppy ... Mickey...

She wanted to touch that puppy... For only once ... Tear started forming in her brown almond eyes. ..

She was about to Crouch down when Yoongi said in a stern and loud voice

"THAT'S THE FINAL RULE ... YOU CAN'T TOUCH HER .. SHE'S MY PUPPY ...AND NO ONE IN THE WORLD IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH ..AND THAT NO ONE COUNT YOU AS WELL .."

Hoseokie visibly flinched by the raised voice ..as well as by the stern look ..
And a sudden guilt raised in her heart..

' ofcourse...what were you thinking..??!!! You can't touch the thing that isn't your ... Stupid... Idiot.... That's all your fault.... This puppy isn't your ...you can't touch her.... You can't paly with her ...no not at all seokie...!!!'

She quickly backed away ...and wiped the tears. That unwantedly felt from her eyes ...
After wiping her eyes she nodded several times showing she get the rules very well ...

Yoongi scoffed and lifted up the puppy ...  But when he saw the view of excitement in Hoseokie's eyes....

Just like ... When a child have after seeing her favourite thing ....

he immediately regretted shouting on her ...

After all... She was just a child..... And a child need a company.... mybe she didn't wanted to hurt Holly... Maybe she just wanted to play with her....

But still he can't risk it ... He can't see his Holly getting hurt ....

After all ... She was the only one in this world...That knew a totally different side of Yoongi.....

He clicked his tongue and looked at Hoseokie...

"Okay.. I'm sorry for shouting.... I don't like anybody touching my thing .... So I just bursted out ... Now where's your luggage...????"

She looked at him like she didn't understanded him

"Luggage..... Where's your things ??!! I mean your clothes...??!!"

And she nodded...and showed him a old bad .... which was too small .... To be called a luggage

"Umm...by any chance.... You really know ..right ..that this isn't a picknic...or a trip ??!!"

She nodded once again...

"Then....is that all??!!!! Do you only have a small old bag on the name of luggage??!! "

She was visibly embarrassed....but still she nodded ... And tried to look away in order to hide her face ...

"Strange....!! Well your wish....just go inside..and get changed...your dress is giving me a headache..."

He rubbed his two finger on his forehead and said with a exhausted look ...

Hoseokie was embarrassed... Sad ...and disappointed of herself.
..

She didn't satisfisd her husband... Which  she was supposed to do....  Now her husband will hate her more .... He won't be happy by her ...

But she wasn't on all  fault...after all ...no one told her ..what to do to make him happy...??!!

She moved towards her room with tired move ...

She was about to enter when Yoongi asked

"What's your name by the way???"

"Kiki ..." She said in a low voice .. not wanting to sound louder... To annoy her husband any  more ..

Yoongi clicked his tongue once again " I didn't asked for your nickname.... What's your real name??!! "

She looked at him with wide eyes....this was for the first time after her parents death.... someone asked for her real name .. people got so used to calling her Kiki ... that they forgot there's someone else behind this Kiki

A tear fell down from her eyes and she said

"Hoseokie"

And felt a feeling of relief after a really long while ....