Chapter 36

As soon as the others begin to dance, John's hand is at the small of my back, guiding me through the halls.

"How do you know where all the rooms are?" I ask him.

"I don't," he confesses, drawing to a stop and pressing me back against the wallpaper. "We could be going fucking anywhere."

He pins me in place with his hips, running his tongue against my lips as he kisses me, begging for entrance. I sigh into him as he tugs my hair to the side, exposing my neck, where he leaves open mouthed kisses along my glistening skin.

"My wife," he murmurs, his mouth hot against me. "My perfect fucking wife. You'll have to redo your lipstick when I'm finished with you."

He pulls back, heavy gaze lingering on me as he steps backwards, taking my hand and pulling me with him. He unlocks a set of double doors that lead to an outdoor terrace — there's a rose garden, an unbroken view of the stars across the night sky, and a tinkling water fountain.

"Hang on," he tells me, kissing my cheek before ducking inside.

I wait for him, the music from downstairs drifting faintly up to my ears. He reappears dragging a massive silk duvet in Royal purple across the stone.

"John!" I whisper. "You can't bring that out here, what if we ruin it?"

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning," he tells me.

I laugh softly. "We'll be thrown out."

"May likes Tommy too much," John says. His hands graze the sides of my thighs, slowly hitching up the fabric of my wedding dress. "I think she'd let me do anything I like to you out here."

I wrap my arms around his neck. "And what is it you'd like to do to me?" I ask, grazing my teeth the length of his jaw.

"My girl," he tells me, laying me down, "I'm going to fucking worship you."

He kneels between my legs and kisses me softly, passionately, going deeper with each brush of his tongue against mine. I moan softly into him and the smell of roses washes over us both, the silk below us a gentle caress against the fabric of my gown.

His lips trail down my throat to my chest, and when he reaches the neckline of my gown, my back arches. He groans in appreciation as he unfastens the clasps at my spine. Slowly, he pulls the fabric down the length of my arms, his eyes taking in every inch of me exposed.

"I could die just looking at you," he tells me.

I give a soft, shaky laugh. He notices the tremor in my voice and immediately stops undressing me, his fingers soft against my shoulders.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I've never done this before," I confess in a whisper. "There's always been so much weight to it, I..."

He leans down and presses his lips to my forehead. "You want me to stop?"

"No," I breathe.

"You change your mind, sweetheart, you just tell me. Alright?" His lips suck softly down my chest again as he pulls my gown further, finally freeing my breasts. "I want to make you feel so good."

He takes a nipple and rolls it between his fingers, while my head tips back and I softly groan. I feel it between my legs, heightening as he tugs, cupping my other breast with his hand.

"You like that?" He asks me.

I nod my head, yes, and then he ducks down and uses his mouth instead. His lips close around my nipple as he sucks, gently tugging, grazing with his teeth every now and then. My fingers weave through his hair and when I think I can take no more he stops, rising up to kiss me with his wet lips.