Painful start

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung don't know what to do. The bomb that was dropped on his head by the old hag was difficult to vary off. He could feel his heart in his throat.

The knock on the door startled him. And the following voice with the knock was another shot to his weak heart. "Ma'am you need to stop. Mr. Jeon isn't here yet."

"I'm not here to meet Mr. Jeon." The shrill voice that was too familiar to Taehyung's ear said.

"You can not just brag in there. Please stop or else I'd have to call the security." Taehyung heard the receptionist say it. He held his chest, his heart is beating too loud, he can tell that the whole damn office could hear his fucking heartbeats.

"Call who ever you want to call. I'm here to meet Mr. Jeon's secretary Kim Taehyung, and I'm not going back unless I'll meet him." Taehyung could cry right now. Just how hard is it for him to get his one wish fulfilled.

"I hate you." He whispered. He knew the old man did it on purpose, from the day one he's been doing everything that pisses off or puts him in a danger.

"It wasn't me. I didn't even tell her your address. She got to know herself." The old man said and Taehyung wished he should he in front of him and Taehyung could strangle him.

"Don't lie to me." Taehyung said still hearing his girlfriend trying to break the door off.

"I swear it wasn't me. You can trust me that much love. She is in contact with your wiped ass boss. Jungkook has her contact number." The way he said it so casually was no less than a push to his weak heart.

"He know her? He has—-" the door opened and Taehyung was stopped mid sentence.

"Kim Taehyung!" She ran and hugged him. The anger that she had in her voice was long gone, her shaking shoulders were the indication that she was crying. Taehyung wants to give in as well and sob along with her. "How could you do this to me!"

"Ma-Ma'am, please—"

"Stop it. I know you are Taehyung, my Taehyung. Stop pushing me away!" She was full on yelling and crying.

"Ma'am I'll suggest you—-" he was once again cut off but this time the slap on his cheek made him stop talking. He can tell, she is really really angry.

"Stop it! IT'S ENOUGH." The yelling made Taehyung to look at her eyes. The hurt that they hold made Taehyung choke on his tongue.

"I know it's you. Only you blink twice while laying." She lounged forward and hugged him once again. "You lied, all of it was a lie. You are not dirty, you aren't greedy. You are anything but these. Taehyungie, please, it's enough now. Please."

Taehyung's heart stopped, it's true he lied, it's true he blinks twice when he lies or if he's uncomfortable. It's also true that she knows and she can tell the whole damn world that Taehyung didn't do anything. He was too out of it to say anything. He couldn't do anything other than just looking at him.

"Ma'am." Taehyung can't let her in, not now. It's too risky, she needs to stay away from all this. Taehyung took all the danger just to keep her safe, just to keep it all away from her. And he was 100% sure that Ji-yan will look at him no matter what, and she did, glared at him fiercely.

"You need to leave, you have to leave now!" Taehyung pulled her away from the camera range and used sign language to make her understand this. He made sure that she understands it.

"What is—" Taehyung shussed her, she didn't say anything after that.

"I'll tell you everything when the time is right. Just leave now!"