Deptor

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Number 127." A loud voice boomed in the big hall filled with bed aligned in numbers.

"Number 127, raise your hand or step forward." Another announcement was made after waiting for 2 minutes. The bed with number 127 was empty.

Everyone looked around. No body seem to recognize the number 127.

"Don't repeat the drill number 127, we don't wanna beat the shit out of you so early in the morning." The guard took the wooden rod out and raised it a bit.

The sight of the wooden rod made the hall go silent, it was exactly a pin drop silence. Not even a voice of breathing was heard.

"Where is he?"

"Who is number 127?"

"That young boy who cries alot."

"The guards beaten him so bad yesterday."

"SILENCE." The guard yelled making the small mummers to die down.

"On the count of five, we'll start the hunt for you 127, step forward or bear the consequences." The guard said and the other two brought their rods out too.

"ONE."

"Show yourself Taehyungie .....The more you'll make them angry, the brutal they'd be." A whispered voice said to the scared soul that was hiding while sitting behind the bed number 89.

"No." Taehyung replied under his breath and shook his head violently. "They are filthy, they are heartless, please hide me here Enni."

"TWO."

"If you'd show yourself, they won't hurt you. You can't fight them Taehyungie. Stay lowkey, they don't have to know you or remember you." The boy with shiny gray hair replied. His one hand caressing the brown locks of the boy who was hiding behind the headstand of the bed.

"THREE."

"You don't know, my body aches from yesterday hits, I can't take—-"

"That's why I'm saying, show yourself so that they won't hit you this time." The boy replied in a whisper again. He doesn't wants the brunet to get hurt. 

"CHA ENWOO." the yell of the guard made both boys flinch and the called boy turned to the guard with the speed of light.

"Y-Yeah?" He stammered, his gray locks falling roughly on his forehead.

"Who gave you the permission to sit while a guard is standing in here?" One of them walked forward and stood face to face with Enwoo.

"I-I....I'm sorry." Enwoo didn't want to be on the hit list, he found apologizing an easy way to get out of this hell, safe and sound.

But he wasn't that successful, a hard blow of wooden rod hit the back of his thigh making him stumble on his foots.

Taehyung, who was hiding behind the bed, put a gripping hand on his mouth to not make a noice. His friend just got beaten cz of him.

"Move one more time and the punishment will be hard." Said the guard and moved back to the entrance of the hall where the other two were standing.