Suspecious

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Where were you last night? I went to your room but you weren't there. And it was quite late when i went to sleep, you weren't home till then either." Mr. Jeon senior asked to his son as all of them were sitting on the dining table for breakfast.

"I had a dinner with Noona." Jungkook replied without making eye contact.

"Noona? Who?" His mother butted in.

"Rayna." Jungkook didn't even elaborated or something.

"Oh my God, really? Oh, no doubt Rayna was very excited yesterday. Did you guys enjoy it?" His mother spoke up enthusiastically.

"We talked alot about business, and we ate food." Jungkook didn't want to raise a dispute or to start a new discussion over him not answering so he just straight forward replied to every question.

"About that, Jungkook i want to discuss something with you." Mr. Jeon said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Jungkook knew very well what his father was going to say.

"I came to know that we lost a deal? What's that supposed to mean? Is it really that—-"

"It's all bullshit. You know Wang, unless he won't play dirty how would he live up to his name? It's nothing you should worry about, i can handle it." Jungkook replied. He was clever and sharp, he know how to deal with situations like this and he has the ability to overcome all of these problems and he knew it well.

"Could you find out who was behind it?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Wang don't need a hand over his back yet still there could be the possibility so, I'm working on it, soon the truth will be out. Don't worry." Jungkook was done with his breakfast so he was the first one to stand up and was ready to leave.

His eyes landed on the permed  brunet. He wasn't eating, nor was he consciously present here. Jungkook can see, how casually he is playing with his food, not even a single bite was taken from the plate.

"You done Mr. Kim?" Jungkook tried to pull him out of his space but Taehyung didn't reply.

"Mr. Kim?" He tried again but the result was same.

"Taehyung?" This time it was an informal word in a concerned voice. 

"What the fuck is your problem, you are weird." And before Jungkook could do anything, his mother pushed Taehyung's shoulder making him flinch, it was clear that he was scared or in deep thoughts.

"Y-Yes?" Taehyung hurriedly stood up.

"He's calling you from ages but you are lost in your own world, bloody weirdo."  She spatted.

"I hope you learn to control your tongue soon Mrs. Jeon, or it can get you in trouble." Jungkook spoke up. His mother felt anger raising in her after listening how her son addresses her.

"Jungkook!!"

"Disrespect is the one thing that I can't tolerate." Jungkook answered.

"You yourself do it all the time." His mother said under her breath.

Taehyung can see the difference from the last time. Last time when he was first taken here he met Mr. Jeon senior and at that time it was him who was in-charge, but today, he can see Jungkook having the power, he controlling the whole house.

He has always seen Jungkook, as a man of his own will. Jungkook was calm and collected person, he stays in control and could handle the whole business single-handedly. In short, Taehyung have seen potential energy in Jungkook.