Chapter 52: Bundle Of Happiness

Start from the beginning

They came out of the car. Naaz looked everywhere and inhaled deep breath opening her arms.

Then she said, "Yaaha ki hawaon mein na ek alag hi baat hai. I'm feeling very nostalgic right now. And emotional too."

"I understand. Lekin hum apne pure honeymoon pe kya sirf emotional baatein karte rahenge? Preeti Di ne kaha tha na acche se romance karne ke liye?" Said Sidharth and Naaz started blushing.

"Abhi se blush kar rahi ho? Phir woh sun ke kya karogi jo ghar se nikalte waqt Preeti Di ne kaha?"

"Kya kaha?" Asked Naaz.

"She was asking if I have the protection with me."

Naaz's face turned like red tomato hearing that. But Sidharth didn't stop his shameless talk.

"Matlab unhe paata hai ki hum honeymoon pe kya kya karne wale hai.... You know....."

"Sidharthhhh!" Whined Naaz and left from there running.

While running, her open hair and dupatta were blowing in the air. Sidharth kept looking at her with a beautiful smile on his face.

Mujhko itna bataye koi
Kaise tujhse dil na lagaye koi

After sometime, Naaz was getting ready in the room where they were staying as they would go for the sight seeing.

Naaz was about to wear her earrings, when Sidharth hold her hand and himself made her wear the earrings.

Naaz smiled seeing their reflections in the mirror while Sidharth was busy in getting her ready and adoring her beauty.

Rabba ne tujhko banane mein
Kardi hai husn ki khaali tijoriyan

He then turned her around and made her wear the dupatta. At last he made her wear the 'bindi'. All the time Naaz was watching him with full of love.

Soon their eyes met and they became lost in each other.

Kajal ki siyahi se likhi
Hai tune jaane
Kitno ki love storiyan

Sidharth was about to kiss her but Naaz left from their pushing him. Sidharth smiled like a foolish caressing his own hair.

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mein
Rain saari teri khair manaun

They left from the homestay and started visiting the village. Suddenly their eyes fell on a bullock cart.

Naaz insisted for having a ride and Sidharth followed her order like a good husband.

They started seeing the sceneries while riding the bullock cart. Naaz was showing Sidharth the sights but he was only watching her.

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mein
Rain saari teri khair manaun

Soon they got down from the bullock cart seeing the musterd field. They went there and found a scarecrow.

Sidharth and Naaz took a selfie with it. Sidharth was taking more selfies when a naughty idea came to Naaz's mind.

She removed the pitcher (Which was used to make the scarecrow's head) and put it on Sidharth's head. Then she started running while giggling.

Sidharth removed the pitcher from his head and started running behind her.

Soon he caught her and lifted her in his arms. Then he made her swing in the air.

Patjhad ke mausam mein bhi
Rangi chanaron jaisi
Jhanke sannnaton mein tu
Veena ke taaron jaisi

At night, they returned to the homestay. Naaz was cooking in the kitchen of the homestay as she decided that all these days she would cook herself.

Suddenly Sidharth back hugged her. Naaz made him taste her food and asked him how was it. Sidharth tasted it and said that it was average.

Naaz was about to hit him on the chest but Sidharth hold her hand and pulled her towards himself. He slowly attached his lips with hers. Fortunately no other people was staying there except them so they had full of privacy.

Hmm, sadiyon se bhi lambi yeh
Mann ki amavasein hain
Aur tu phuljhadiyon wale tyoharon jaisi

At midnight, Naaz was standing at the balcony wearing Sidharth's shirt. She was looking at the full moon.

At that time Sidharth also came out of the room and wrapped his hands around her body.

"Chaand kitna khubsurat lag raha hai na Sidharth?" Asked Naaz.

"Tumse zyada nahi." Replied Sidharth and kissed her cheeks.

Chanda bhi deewana hai tera
Jalti hai tujhse
Saari chhakoriyan

Next Day they visited the Gurudwara.

Naaz was doing prayer and Sidharth was following her as he didn't know how to do it. When Naaz was praying to her 'Babaji', Sidharth thought something and started praying looking at her.

When Naaz opened her eyes, she saw it and smiled seeing his cuteness.

Kajal ki siyahi se likhi
Hai tune jaane
Kitno ki love storiyan

In the evening, they were standing in front of a boat.

Sidharth stood on the boat and forwarded his hand. Naaz placed her one hand on his and then her one foot on the boat.

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mеin
Rain saari teri khair manaun(Female)

Sidharth and Naaz were sitting on the boat and splashing water of the river on each other.

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun
Din beete saara teri fikr mеin
Rain saari teri khair manaun

Finally they sat beside each other being tired. Naaz rested her head on Sidharth's shoulder.

"Yeh chhote chhote pal jo humne yaaha bitaye, yeh mere liye bohut keemti hai. Main inn haseen yaadon ko humesha samet ke rakhungi." Said Naaz.

"Mere liye tumhare saath bitaya hua har pal keemti hai. Kyu jis pal tum mere saath hoti ho woh pal mujhe aur bhi zyada khubsurat lagne lagta hai."

Saying that Sidharth kissed her forehead and Naaz smiled closing her eyes.

Like this they enjoyed the moment.

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Ishq hai piya
Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Ishq hai piya
Piya ishq hai piya
Ishq hai piya
Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main hath lagaun

(Ishq hai piya, Ishq hai piya)
______________________________________

How's the part?

Vote if you liked it.