"Thats weird, but anyways lets get dressed, we should get an early start to the day" matty said, trying to change the subject. Jules thought it was weird, but just brushed it off " yes! Wanna help me pick out my outfit?" she asked, walking to her suitcase. Matty came up behind her and put his hands on the hem of her shirt "How about I just help you take this one off" he whispered in her ear. Jules turned around to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked. She leaned in close to him and whispered " Did i mention I'm not wearing a bra", matty looked at her, wide eyed "You're killing me baby" he groaned. "We have time before we have to be at the venue" jules said, lust clear in her voice, "perfect" and with that matty connected his lips to hers, he slowly back tracked her until her knees hit the bed and she fell back on the mattress. He quickly pulled his shirt off , desperate to get relief as fast as possible, jules giggled, "This feels like I dream" she commented, "Oh baby I'll have you seeing stars after this" he said, before connecting there lips again.

☆彡

The two were in a good mood as they walked into the venue, probably due to the fact that not even an hour ago they were going at eachother, not once but twice.

As they walked into the backstage area they were greeted with the smiling faces of their friends, "Why's everyone so smiley this morning" matty commented, as him and jules took a seat next to george and charli. "We're just happy, I mean we all have our girls here with us" george commented, pulling charli closer to him and kissing her.

"Excpet ross though, I'm sorry ross, I promise once we get back things with you and hailey will be amazing" jules smiled at her friend, "thanks jules, they already kind of are, we've been non-stop texting since a few days ago" ross said, jules grinned widely "Thats amazing!".

"Jules, love can carly and I talk to you really quick?" charli asked, as she got up from the couch and held her hand out for jules to take. She took her friends hand and the three made their way out of the room and to the bathroom. "So what did you want to talk about?" jules asked her friends, " we just wanted to say, Matty must be a vampire because girl he marked the fuck out of you neck" charli bluntly responded, which made carly break out in laughter. "Please I know george is the same way, I saw you the night after your first day here, how long did you guys go at it" jules responded back, this caused all three of the girls to break out in laughter.

"Well played foreman, well played" charli said, " do you want us to help you cover them up?" carly asked, pulling out her makeup bag from her purse. "If you could make less of them that'd be great, I love the man to death but we have a job to do and can you imagine how many comments I'd get from fans when they come to buy merch" jules chuckled, as she admired the marks that littered her neck.

"I bet the boys are teasing him about the small mark I spoted on his neck when he walked in" charli commented, as her and carly helped cover up the marks on their friends neck. "Yeah, I bet they are, but i did it on purpose, not to be territorial but hes my man and yeah" jules said, she couldn't take what she just said seriously so she bursted out laughing. "I'm just kidding, i got caught up in the moment and it happened".

Meanwhile, while the girls were in the bathroom, the boys sat in the backstage area conversing amongst themselves. "So little morning delight I see" George commented as he poked the mark on mattys neck. Matty rolled his eyes "Oy fuck off george, I know you and charli went at it all night when she got here" he teased, george rolled his eyes in response and chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, well you gonna cover it up? I'm pretty sure that's what the girls are doing for julie right now". Matty shook his head "Nah I'm going to keep it, you can barely notice it anyways so its good". "You ready for after the show?" adam asked, matty nodded his head "yeah I'm a bit nervous but mainly excited that i finally get to tell her I love her".