11-20

MTLNovel

Home » Boss Level Face-Slapping Specialist [Quick Transmigration] » Chapter 79: Master Educated Youth 11

Boss Level Face-Slapping Specialist [Quick Transmigration] Chapter 79: Master Educated Youth 11

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Seeing that President Liu did not speak, Xu Zifan continued: "President Liu, the first person who dares to take risks is always ahead. What's more, they have no ideas of their own and rashly imitate our factory, and in the end they are uncertain whether they will succeed or fail. Isn’t the loss still the loss of the entire commune? We are about to report the grain output. At this time, it is okay to have a test product in our factory. If there are more, it will inevitably give people the impression of acting impulsively without knowing the experience, too. The interests of the folks are ignored."

President Liu heard it out. He hoped that the food factory had only their family. President Liu glanced at him, he was silent, and drank the tea slowly.

Xu Zifan smiled again: "President Liu, the food factory is just a small mess now, but as long as it works hard, it will definitely become a large-scale factory, just like other factories in the county. Integration of resources to make a good factory bigger , It can be known to the whole country, but if resources are scattered and many small factories are formed, and none of them become a climate, then our nationally-known plan at the beginning will be in vain. Besides, our commune has established several food factories, and none of them are above. Will agree. If they are asked not to set up the factory in the name of the brigade, it would be illegal."

President Liu thought for a moment, and had to admit that Xu Zifan was right, and he also saw that Xu Zifan was very ambitious, and it was not like he was anxiously flabbergasted. And if it really makes the factory famous throughout the country as Xu Zifan said, can he still let the factory fend for itself? Why don't state funding? It's all empty talk, not written in the original contract at all. In the future, the interests of this factory will definitely be the same as those of other factories. He was fooled by this kid.

President Liu was a little displeased, Xu Zifan, upon seeing this, talked about how to develop the factory in the future, win glory for the commune and the president, and will never lose to other communes. In the end, President Liu agreed to let his factory purchase materials from other communes and integrate all this type of resources into his factory.

This was supposed to be, but it was too informal at the beginning, so every production team wanted to do it. Now when Xu Zifan says, how can this factory be done? Had it not been for Xu Zifan for not asking for a formal employment and welfare quota, President Liu would now have to consider the problem of this factory.

Since it wanted to develop this factory vigorously, the commune naturally had to give Xu Zifan some support, so when Xu Zifan went to talk to the three factories in the county to exchange things, it went very smoothly. Of course, he couldn't change things every time, so he agreed that in the future there would be payments between the factory and the factory.

Xu Zifan took three more orders and went to a city a little farther away to sell a collection of dry goods. The factory became busy at once and began to buy food from other production teams. Now, of course, we will recruit workers. Everyone in the village rushes to line up, and even the men clamored that they can do all kinds of work, and they can handle food, just to be workers.

Xu Zifan plans to hire a group of male workers, some of whom will be responsible for fishing, and some will be responsible for finding things in the mountains. Recruit more female workers to speed up food processing. Of course, the other production teams delivered the items themselves, and they could exchange items or give money to the factory.