Episode 5: Summer Staples!

(A/N: Before I get started, I wanted to say thanks for 60+ followers! I'm really grateful for the support and the love you are giving! Let's keep the support going! With more lemons coming in the future in this book, with Lucoa, Elma and Ilulu, I'll make this book mature, making it the second mature book in this account, behind the Neon Genesis Evangelion book. I also merged Home Visit and Summer Staples into one episode! Enjoy the episode! Also... WTF?! New Monsterverse Film?! I'M DOWN TO SEEING THIS!!!)

 WTF?! New Monsterverse Film?! I'M DOWN TO SEEING THIS!!!)

(A/N: One last notice, enjoy this GIF. All hail Kanna!) :)

{Currently at Kobayashi's apartment, Lucoa came over, paying a visit to Tohru

{Currently at Kobayashi's apartment, Lucoa came over, paying a visit to Tohru. Kobayashi was sitting across from Lucoa at the dining table as Tohru was washing dishes in the kitchen. Lucoa looks over to see (Y/N) yawning before looking back at Kobayashi}

Kobayashi: You decided to move from your world to ours?

Lucoa: Yeah.

Kobayashi: Why would you do that?

Lucoa: Lately, I've been hanging out with you more often, and being here's a little more convenient, y'know? Plus, it's closer.

Kobayashi: Huh? To what?

Lucoa: I'm living at someone else's house, just like Tohru. Do you want to stop by?

Kobayashi: Sure, but are you sure it's okay? Even someone like (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What about me?

Kobayashi: Nothing.

Lucoa: Yeah. I want to clear up the misunderstanding, too.

Kobayashi: Misunderstanding?

Lucoa: Actually, that's partly why I decided to live in this world...

{Right now, Kobayashi, Tohru and (Y/N) followed Lucoa to the house she was currently staying at. While on their way, Lucoa explains that she sensed someone doing a magic summoning ritual while heading home}

{The person doing the summoning was a child. After she let herself be summoned, she agreed to become the child's servant}

(Y/N): So, let's get this straight. You let yourself be summoned by a ritual some kid did because they were curious? And you agreed to be their servant?