Chapter 06: Chills

(Minah's P.O.V)

Before I got into my next class, I found Hyeri grinning at me like a maniac. "What?" I said. She just kept grinning. "How was your daaaate?"

"What? Date? I don't know you," I said. Hyeri shook her head. "Your date with that cuuuute boy," she said in a mocking tone. My jaw dropped. "What? No! You all ditched me AND him! That is what happened," I replied and crossed my arms.

Hyeri chuckled but then burst out into laughter. "We're so sorry, Minah! Sehun and I did that on purpose- we set you two up," she admitted. I gasped. "You-!"

"Well! The bell's about to ring! I best get going, byeee!" she suddenly said and zoomed away. I shook my head. I walked to my class but I felt myself smiling.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

After she left, I started wondering what happened to my other friends. They technically ditched us. Why? What's more important than me?

I was going to my computer coding class while pondering about what they could have been doing during lunch.

I got to my seat near the front, and the rest of the class waited for Mr. Lim to arrive. After a minute, I felt my friend sit behind me. I turned over to him. "Why'd y'all leave me?" I asked him with a frown. Sehun laughed. "Sometimes we gotta leave someone for the greater good," he said dramatically. I looked at him in confusion. "What movie is that from?"

"Actually, it's from a video game, but what I meant is that we left you because we were actually setting you up with Minah," Sehun said. "What?! Why?"

He smirked. "Hey, don't think it wasn't noticeable when you were checking her out earlier."

I gave him a what-the-heck look. "You're crazy."

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I was sitting in the row behind Jimin and Sehun when I overheard their conversation. Apparently, Jimin is interested in Minah? I chuckled. Just imagine if he would ever find out I'm her "boyfriend". Haha. I hope so. They wouldn't look great together, anyways.

Jimin and Sehun kept on talking. "Hey, stop talking! I want to focus!" Soobin whispered to Jimin and Sehun. They nodded and decided to pay attention to the class as well. That's a good idea. I turned my attention back to the screen. Everyone took out their laptops and went to the coding program. The teacher gave us an assignment on the board.

I opened up the website and pulled up a new project page. I dragged the blocks into the brackets, glancing at the board every so often, and after thirty minutes I went up to the teacher's desk and showed him.

Mr. Lim played it a few times and checked the coding. I waited impatiently for him to give me the grade. He shook his head. "There's a few errors in the coding, Taehyung. I suggest you change them before you turn them in," he said. I sighed. "Okay..."

He handed me back the laptop, and I went back to my desk. I stared at the coding and looked up a few examples of what should be in it. I peeked over my laptop and saw Jimin and Sehun playing games on their laptops. "You guys are done already?" I whisper asked Sehun. He nodded. "Yeah, why?" "Can I have some help?"

"The method should be in the link the teacher gave us." I facepalmed my forehead. "Oh... never mind."

I copied the method, redid the whole thing, and turned in my assignment. By that time, the class was about to get out.

(Sojin's P.O.V)

I was in science class, and Taehyung seemed to be clouding my mind right now. He has sweet-smelling clothes and soft hair. His jawline-! His great deep voice, his eyes were like oceans that I could get lost in-