Announcement: New Story

Hello everyone! 

I am not dead, much to your relief I hope. I have been cramming for finals, working on essays, and doing other boring, but busying life things. Sorry I have disappeared for unknown amounts of time with no updates. Life happens and unfortunately that is my main priority. I feel so so bad for keeping you in the dark and giving you nothing about this story. It's been so hard to write and I'm still trying to figure out how to finish this story on a happy ending.

For now, I am going to be releasing the first chapter of a different dnf fanfic that I've been working on called "Royal Amnesia". It's a story about love, the downfall of kingdoms, amnesia, and true loves kiss. If you are interested, it will be up the same time that I publish this. Go check it out. I just want to keep you entertained (and distracted -cough cough-) as I finish up this story. I write all the time and I have so many fun ideas that I've already started drafting. I'm so excited to share them with you all!

In the meantime, head on over to my new story and enjoy the distraction. I'll be posting that regularly and consistently because I love you all and you deserve it.

I love writing and I'm so happy that you love reading my works. I spend hours on this so I appreciate the love.

Follow me on Wattpad and go follow me on TikTok @georgewastakenwaztaken (I know it's long). I post lots of other dream team stuff on there.

You all are the best, I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

-Nnailrak :]