Fire on Fire- Part 2 (LGBTQ)

Has somebody ever felt that love, that adoration for someone you have barely talked to but are still in love with? Because I have, Eliot was like a breath of fresh air, like a cup of tee in the cold winter night and like a person I never want to be separated from.

It might just be me but the way he smiles looking at me, his lovely smile with a charming boyish look, it just makes my heart melts. Just like how he smiled when we were walking back to our rooms from yet another hangout that I desperately want to call a date.

"So I'll see you later, right?", He asked quietly, almost shyly.

"Of course", I replied as we stood close, I soo wanted to hug him. And as he bought his hands close, my heartbeat started rising. He gently wrapped his hands around me as I held him close too. It was a little awkward but the peace I felt being this close to him was unimaginable.

But before I could completely melt into his embrace, we heard noises coming on our floor and we jumped away from each other like electrocuted. He immediately shuffled into his room as some kids came down the stairs.

The next time I saw him, his eyes were a little droopy contrasting from usual shiny ones and his face frowned. He asked to meet me at a secluded corner of the park and it felt like I knew what he wanted to talk about.

"You know I like you, right?", Was the first sentence he said.

"I know" I answered.

"No, I like like you. The type of like that people generally feel for opposite gender." He tried to explain with exaggerated hand gestures. To which I chuckled.

"I am in fact aware of the existence of homosexuality and do really feel the same." I said teasingly mimicking his hand gestures. He was shocked for a moment then a slight blush started spreading on his cheeks.

"We study in this jail with no mention of such thing, of course I could never be sure of your feelings."

"That is in fact true", I sighed "And being in any sort of relationship here is kind of impossible too. "

"But I want to." He immediately said then shyed away.

"But you want to what?" I asked teasing. To which he whined lightly as I laughed.

"I really want to be with you, Marcus. You are like so cute and you make me feel this weird bubbly and happy. I just don't want to be away from you. You know what I mean?" He rambled as I kept my hand on his to calm him.

"I know and you don't know how bad I want that."

-------------------------

Maybe it will be hard, almost impossible. And can't even imagine what our parents will say. But right now under the shade of countless trees laying on his lap across the green grass I can't even imagine being away from him. My every dream, my every loved one, my every principle, everything is the same just a new feeling of being happy and in love is added that I just don't want to be separated from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all like this part as well.
Your support means alot to me.

Please vote, comment and share;))))