rip, to our known one (WAR)

Words, as a weapon we used.
Acts, as a shield we used.
Reaction, as an emotion we used.

Just found out, another known one dead, (might be) from suicide.

Yet how? How could they even think about that?
Does it suddenly pop up in their head and boom! They did it?

Or did it's an ideology that everyone had ever since a child?

You know the answer, it was from others. Words, Acts, Reaction = WAR.

Birdy said in 2013, "You use your words as a weapon, dear."

That's just at least the lyrics I can relate to the topic. But, isn't it true?

Words, Acts, and Reactions could turn people into fearful kind and low ones. Have you ever felt proud or prideful just after listening words, seeing actions, and receiving reactions from others that just not fine, not linked with you, and suddenly feel, fine?

All of the creation from our greatest God, could least feel a tinest pain from a bit of an ant, to the loudest wrath from others though we made nothing to make them mad for.

We just living, barely.

Just when people going realize? WAR, is the reason people die, losing self-esteem, lonely, sad,...

When they knew, they could kill them with war?

If the world, had a law, that could just arrest those attempting negative war, I guess all of them live in the prison, until the end of the world.

If...

rip, to our known one. MoonBin.