# CHAPTER 34 #

It had been a month already

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It had been a month already.

A month since Wen's made a home among the corpses, in Burial Mounds. A month since Xue Yang was happy again for a having family. A month since Lan Xichen hoping for the best for his little brother. And especially, a month since, Lan Wangji was chasing after Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji was elated to breath in the same air as Wei Wuxian after such a long time. Lan Wangji knew that Wei Wuxian would not him accept soon but he knew that he was making progress. He could still remember how much Wei Wuxian had pretended to be angry on his arrival on Burial Mounds though he was more than happy by heart.

Wei Wuxian had been meditating when Lan Wangji entered the cave of Wei Wuxian in which he had made a home. How much he wished that he could live in it with him!

Lan Wangji carried a bowl of Lotus Rob Soup which Wei Wuxian loved ever since he had known him. Lan Wangji had gone down the mountain, and lent the kitchen from a nearby Inn, for almost an half hour to prepare the soup as he couldn't find the essential utensils then in Burial Mounds. Lan Wangji was delighted when his nose hit with the delicious smell of the soup. He knew that Wei Wuxian would love it.

When Lan Wangji saw that Wei Wuxian was immersed in meditating, he walked very slowly into the cave not wanting to disturb Wei Wuxian's meditation. He had arranged the table for the two of them and waited patiently until Wei Wuxian finished.

Wei Wuxian was very disturbed with Lan Wangji'z confession the night before. Those words kept repeating on his mind. He clenched his fists and tried to concentrate. But unfortunately he failed no matter how many times he tried. Finally, he gave up. He could not meditate anymore. Slowly he opened his eyes taking a look at his surrounding. This was where he had lived for a few months now, since his resurrection. He did not know who else would receive him. Wei Wuxian turned to the corner where there a round table which he used for dining, hoping he had a glass of water as he was thirsty only to find Second Master Lan there.

Wei Wuxian eye's widened in horror. "What was Lan Zhan doing here?" He asked himself.

Now that Wei Wuxian had finally finished meditating, Lan Wangji called out to him,

"Wei Ying...."

Wei Wuxian gripped Chenqing. He had to control himself, he repeated in his mind.

"Second Master Lan, what are you doing here?" Wei Wuxian tried to sound calm.

"Waiting for my Wei Ying."Lan Wangji replied.

Wei Wuxian gripped his flute harder, and clenched his teeth just to keep himself grounded.

"Second Master Lan, of you are done waiting, please leave."

"I have made Lotus Rib Soup, come on, let me serve it to you."

"Who let you in?" Wei Wuxian questioned.

"Into your heart?" Lan Wangji questioned back, giving Wei Wuxian a pointed look.