# CHAPTER 31 #

Lan Wangji was so happy that he was going to his Wei Ying

Lan Wangji was so happy that he was going to his Wei Ying. He knew that Wei Wuxian would not accept him so soon but he would do anything, go to any extent just to get back his Wei Ying for he knew how much it hurts to live without your beloved. He knew that pain very well and he could no longer bear it. Now that he had the cure for the pain, he will make sure that he keep the cure with him forever.

Upon reaching the Qionghi Road, Wei Wuxian and Xue Yang began searching for the Wen's. It was raining heavily that it made hard to find the Wen's and it was long time after they got success in their mission.

Wei Wuxian was more than happy on seeing that none of them wasn't injured and that he wasn't late. He was happy seeing Wen Wing and Wen Ning, unharmed. If anything had happened to them, he would have felt very guilty for not save them sooner.

Wen Wing could not believe her eyes. Wa she seeing things? She was muddled. She was so confused. How could Wei Wuxian be alive?

"Xue Yang, get the horses ready. Let's get moving."

Wen Qing was taken aback with the tone of voice. She looked at Wei Wuxian demanding for answers but Wei Wuxian shrugged off. Wen Qing was stunned that she stood there as a statue.

"Qing jie, you are not going to come with us?" Xue Yang shook her.

"Ah....?" Wen Qing asked, not knowing what to say.

"Come on, let's go." Xue Yang urged.

"He....." Wen Qing asked pointing towards Wei Wuxian.

"He is Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian." Xue Yang replied smugly.

Wen Qing glared. "What's going on?" Wen Qing asked again.

"We are saving you from those Jin's." Xue Yang replied trying to control his laughter.

Wen Qing was fuming now. "Could you..."

"Xue Yang, we cannot waste time." The Yilling Patriarch interrupted.

"We can talk about this later, let's go now." Xue Yang took away Wen Qing to the rest of the Wen's and soon they were gone from this disgusting place.

On the way, Xue Yang thought to himself, "It feels so good to have brother and Qing Jie with me again. I hope, this time, these people stay with me forever."

Wei Wuxian looked at the retreating figures. Although he did not show how happy he was, inwardly, he was on cloud nine. He would have never forgive himself if any harm had come on them.

Wei Wuxian did not know why but he did not want to leave this place. His heart kept saying that he shouldn't leave so soon. There was no one and this place was deserted. But something in him kept repeating that he should wait some more time. Every time he decided to vanish into the air, something in him kept screaming not to leave.

Wei Wuxian sighed. There was no place or person that needed him right now so he might as well stay here. He hoped that Xue Yang would take the Wen's safely to burial mounds.