# CHAPTER 30 #

Xue Yang knew that his brother was loosing control of his emotions

Xue Yang knew that his brother was loosing control of his emotions. If they stayed any longer, he knew that his brother would give in to his emotions. He did not want that to happen. As much as he knew how much his brother loved Lan Wangji, they had more important things to do. They had a revenge to take!

"Second Master Lan, if you are done, could you please let us go?" Xue Yang requested.

And without waiting for a response, Xue Yang mounted on his sword and left while Wei Wuxian disappeared or vanished into the thin air.

No one could still understand what had just happened. Were they dreaming? Did they see it right? How could the dead be alive?

Lan Xichen, who was watching everything, who saw how broken his brother was, went up to his brother and took him in his arms.

"Wangji, calm down."

"Wei Ying is alive but doesn't want me." He cried harder.

"Wangji, please.... Let's talk about this later. Not now."

Lan Wangji did not want to talk about anything with anyone anymore. He knew what he should do. He wiped away the tears, got a hold of him and turned towards everyone, especially his uncle and Jin Guanshan,

"Today, with everyone's presence, I would like to declare that whatever the relationship I, Lan Wangji had with Mianmian Guniang is officially over."

"Wangji!" Lan Qiren fumed.

Lan Wangji bowed down to his uncle, "I am sorry." He said.

He then bowed to Jin Guanshan and then to Mianmian Guniang, saying her,

"I am sorry for everything. Its my fault for not standing up against this alliance earlier. I hope you find your perfect match soon. I am extremely sorry once again."

Mianmian responses him with a deep bow saying, "I wish you happiness with your true love."

"Lan Wangji, how dare you?" Jin Guanshan spat.

Lan Wangji did not take care of his words for he knew they were useless. He then turned towards his brother and said, "I am sorry."

Lan Xichen smiled at him, saying, "May your dreams and wishes come true."

Lan Qiren still could not digest the truth, he was fuming in anger as Lan Wangji had broken the alliance between Lan and Jin, but deep down, he just thought that as long as his nephew was happy that was more than enough. So he just let Lan Wangji go.

Lan Xichen was glad that Wei Wuxian was back but at the same time he feared if he would accept his brother.

Lan Wangji did not wait anymore and soon he was out of sight, repeating,

"I am coming, my love."

Jin Guanshan was so furious that he officially announced that the Lan's and Jin's are no longer connected by any means. That he cut off all ties with the Lan's. But little did every cultivator knew that more than Jin Guanshan, there was someone else in this hall who was silently fuming in anger, clenching his teeth and cursing by heart.

Wei Wuxian was down in the dumps. He was dejected and devastated. What Lan Wangji had said earlier was true. Very true!

"I am Wei Ying's one and only love. Whom he could not forget in his both lives. For whom his heart beats for. For whom he would live and die for. I am Wei Ying's one and only, his soul and his oxygen. Who would rather die than live without him. Who was dying without him. Who just wished that his Wri Ying would ascend down out of nowhere. Who just wished a world with none but him and Wei Ying."e

He could not forget those words. They were rewinding like a tape on his mind. Wei Wuxian was so muddled. He could not stay away from Lan Wangji yet there was no other way but to stay away from him. He could not live without him yet he had to live without him.  

"Why is life so cruel?" He asked himself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, basically this chapter is all about their feelings towards each other. Lan Wangji standing up for his love and Wei Wuxian running away from his love. Sorry for the short chapter, though. I just wanted this chapter to be of their feelings to each other. Hope you guys wouldn't mind. 

Next chapter will be their encounter on Qionghi road so stay tuned.