Nora: AhhhHahahaha.........After I- ...After the Food Left.....

Y/N: .....Yes....

Nora: I Went back to sleep then I woke up, I Had a nightmare. I Was In Another World With My Friends....But then it wasn't My Friends....But it wasn't....but It Was.....But it wasn't.....

Y/N: Get Back to the Topic Nora.

Nora: Well....I Was in Shelf that seem to be a Apocalyptic World.... They seem to be sad but also Praising Pyrrha Statue like she Became a hero or something.

Y/N:.....Okay....Enough.....Im Going Shopping Later then.....

Nora: Oh! Can I Come!

Y/N: No..... Just go join Pyrrha and Jaune Please... I need some Fresh Air.

Nora: Bye Y/N!

As Y/N Left the Room, Jaune who was watching this was Very Confused and wondered that's why his Wonder Boy Candy wasn't There.

Jaune: Perhaps...Its Best to leave Y/N in my attempts to Escape.

Pyrrha who was Behind Jaune would now Drag Jaune outside.

Pyrrha: Come On Now~ Training!

Jaune would Groan and Nora Follows Them.

Y/N would then Plans to head to Town to Do some Stuff for a while and head Shopping Behind Nightfall.

Y/N: Im still Impressed at Nora Story Telling Stuff.....

????: Y/N?

Y/N: Oh Hey Team RWBY.

Yang: Yo.

Weiss: Hello Again Y/N.

Blake would Nod.

Ruby: So what are you doing Y/N?

Y/N: I plan to Complete some stuff in Vale and then do some Shopping.

Ruby: Nora Ate the food again?

Y/N: Yup.

Ruby: Ah.....Sorry to hear that.

Y/N: Its no Problem, What are you guys Doing?

Ruby: Well As Leader I Decid-

Blake: We Decided to Go To Town And Weiss wanted to Go Since she can get the Upper Hand In the Tournament.

Ruby: I-It was majority of the Leaders Vote.....

Weiss: You Cant Prove That!

Y/N: I...See, Well Have Fun.

Ruby: Wait since we all going to Vale Why Not Go Together.

Y/N: I Don't wish to Intrude Your Team Bonding Thing, Im also going another Way. See you all Later.

Y/N would then Disperse Into the Shadows and Appear in Vale and Walk Off.

Ruby: I Forgot....He could do that....

Weiss: Same...

Blake: You Know we could of asked him to take Us with him.

Yang: Ah.....Yeah, Even I Didn't Think Of That....

Meanwhile with Y/N, He was just Travelling the Streets on Vale and see Many signs of "VYTAL FESTIVAL" And People Saying "Over Here Traveler"

Y/N: Wait What?

Y/N Turns to his Right and See a Familiar Person.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Demon Of The Night (RWBY x Male Reader x Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें