Chapter Six: To New Beginnings

     Knocking several times at the door, he heard no response even after waiting (somewhat impatiently) for several minutes. Figuring she had left the room, Travis decided to use his copy of the key to room Two Twenty-Four and quickly unlocked it.

Opening the door with a degree of trepidation he called out, "Hello?" Still nothing. The room was silent.

     I know for a fact Gerry dropped her off, so where in the hell is that woman? Doesn't she understand how busy I am? I've already done wasted an entire day on her arrival and she is nowhere to be found! Time's a wasting!

He saw evidence that she had at least been there. There was a rather large reticule and a little dainty hat sitting on the bed. Then he noticed some clothing strewn about the floor leading into the bathing room where the door was wide open. Hearing nothing, he followed the trail of clothing into that little room and there she was, his bride-to-be, sound asleep in the bathing tub of all places!

     Oh Lordy! No wonder she didn't answer the door.

There was a distinct scent of roses. Quietly, he inched closer and closer in order to further inspect this sleeping beauty. Indeed, the closer he got, the more beautiful she appeared. The water was a bit murky, but it still revealed all her hidden treasures.

     This enchanting woman is not at all what I expected. She is stunning!

Her perky breasts were full and plump and bordered on the larger side for someone as thin as she was. She had fine porcelain skin and long silky legs. Her stomach was perfectly flat, and he couldn't help but become aroused at this vision of a woman who would soon be his wife.

He then let his eyes travel to her sleeping face. Her eyes were closed and flickered a little bit as she dreamed of things he couldn't even begin to imagine about. She had a tiny nose that curved slightly upwards and her mouth was a perfect shade of light pink that closely matched the color of the nipples on her breasts. A full mouth that instantly enticed him.

An arousal inside his jeans grew just from the sight of this sleeping nymph; one that he hadn't felt in years now since Rebecca died. He thought that her death had broken all of him. Apparently not. At least, not according to his stiff manhood that pressed most uncomfortably inside his jeans.

She had long, thick hair that trailed down around her chest and into the water. Since it was wet, her exact hair color could not be determined. It looked dark though.

     So, this is Sophia Lancaster. My soon-to-be wife. I sure didn't expect her to be such a beautiful woman, that's for damn sure!

Travis quietly inched his way out of the bathing room in order to avoid waking her up. If she had fallen asleep in the bathing tub, she must have been quite tired.