a fun pre-k graduation!

*Jeremiah, Emersyn, Everest, Cora and Isla all graduate pre-kindergarten and are heading to kindergarten! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎓*

The Pre-Kindergarten Graduating Class!

*Made be me*

*Jeremiah, Emersyn, Everest, Cora and Isla's graduation outfits*

The pre-kindergarten graduation was attended by:

Jeremiah's family: Parents Kate and Avi and siblings - Zion and his daughter Charlotte, Norah, Gideon, Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper, Micah and Seraphina.

Emersyn's family: Parents Jeremy, Lauren and Ashlea and siblings - Roman, Zaiden, Jude, Jett, Keolani, Macen, Reed, Harper, Piper, Atlas and Mia.

Everest's family: Parents Kirstie, Blaine and Elise and siblings - Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper, Rhett, Madeline, Clementine and Evie.

Cora and Isla's family: Parents Beau and Gage and siblings - Benson, Owen, Aria, Nolan, Van and Livia.

*Picture of Cora and Isla happily standing together as they hug each other and hold their graduation certificate. Both of them are smiling ear to ear*
beausloane happy pre-k graduation to my twinsies, cora + isla! 💛💜
daddy is so proud of you two!!

*Picture of Isla, Gage and Cora all standing together happily. Isla and Cora are hugging Gage and Gage has his arms wrapped around them. All three of them are smiling.
gagerobinson cora + isla graduated pre-kindergarten today!! i am so freaking proud of them, they have came so far!! 💜💛

*Picture of Kirstie holding Everest. Everest is hugging Kirstie and Kristie is kissing his cheeks.
kirstin happy pre-k graduation evvy!! so proud of you, baby 👨🏽‍🎓🩵

*Picture of a selfie of Blaine and Everest. Blaine and Everest are both doing silly faces*
blainerogers Everest graduated pre-k! Woohoo! We are so proud of you, bud! 🎓😊

*Picture of Elise and Everest standing together. Elise is bent down to Everest height and she is hugging him. Both of them are smiling*
elise.johnston my baby boy is now a kindergartner 🥺 i can't believe how fast he is growing up. you and your sister are my world 🩵

*Picture of Avi and Jeremiah standing together. Avi is bent down to Jeremiah's level and they are both smiling. Jeremiah is holding his graduation certificate*
avi_kaplan Jeremiah has graduated pre-kindergarten today! Such a huge accomplishment for him after overcoming so much. We are so proud of him! 

*Picture of Kate and Jeremiah standing together.
Jeremiah is standing in front of Kate. Kate has her hands on Jeremiah's shoulders and Jeremiah is holding her hands. Both of them are smiling*
katedianakaplan Congratulations, Jeremiah! You are officially a pre-kindergarten graduate and an elementary school student now! 😍👨🏻‍🎓#JeremiahDarien

*Picture of Jeremy and Emersyn. Jeremy is bent down to Emersyn's level and they are both smiling*
jeremymichael22 emmy graduated pre-k and is now a big kid in elementary school 👩🏼‍🎓🥺🩷

*Picture of Emersyn happily holding up her graduation certificate and she is smiling big*
ashleawalton My baby is not a baby anymore 🥺 Congrats Emersyn on graduating pre-kindergarten 🩷💜🩷💜

*Picture of Jeremy, Emersyn and Lauren all standing together, Jeremy is holding Emersyn. Jeremy, Emersyn and Lauren are all smiling*
laurdiy the cutest pre-k graduate with the most handsome dad!! 😍💜