beau; a romantic beach proposal

*Gage pops the question to Beau! Thank you so much for my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me out with this one! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💍*

Today is a very special day in the Sloane-Robinson household! Gage has decided to ask Beau to marry him and Beau has NO idea!

Gage and Beau have been together for a year and Gage thinks it is the perfect time to take it to the next step with Beau. He absolutely loves Beau and thinks Beau is his soulmate.

Gage is currently at home with Benson, Owen and Aria while Molly and Beau are out to eat breakfast together! Beau hasn't gone out very much since Aria was born a month ago.

Gage thinks he should asks Benson for his blessing, even though Benson has no idea what marriage means. Benson has been in Beau's life longer then Gage, Owen and Aria and Gage wants to respect his future stepson.

"Hey, Benny and Owen. Come here, boys. I wanna talk to you two." Gage says as Benson and Owen happily run over to him.

Gage then gets down to Benson and Owen's level to talk to them. Owen and Benson both hug Gage making Gage's heart melt.

"Benson, can I ask you something?" Gage asks Benson.

"Ya, Papa!" Benson says happily to Gage.

"I wanted to know what you think about me asking Daddy to marry me? I am going to give him this pretty ring today." Gage says, showing Benson and Owen the engagement ring.

Owen and Benson both gasp at the ring and giggle at Gage. They are only three and two years old, so they have no idea what Gage is talking about but they think the ring is pretty!

"Do I have your blessing, Benny?" Gage asks Benson.

"Ya! Marry Daddy!" Benson says jumping up and down.

"Yeah yeah! Marry Daddy!" Owen says with a cheeky grin.

"I will ask him to marry me. No wedding yet! But Daddy and I will plan a very fun wedding! You guys can be groomsmen or ring bearers! And if Aria is old enough she can be the flower girl." Gage says to Benson and Owen.

"Yay!" Benson and Owen cheer in excitement.

Aria then begins to cry in her pack 'n' play causing the boys to slightly panic.

"Uh oh! Sissy is crying!" Benson says to Gage.

"Sissy is sad!" Owen says to Gage.

"Sissy is just hungry, let's go feed her a bottle!" Gage says to the boys.

"Okay!" Benson and Owen say in unison to Gage.

Gage makes Aria a warm bottle while Benson and Owen try to calm Aria down.

Gage, Benson, Owen and Aria hang out while they wait for Beau and Molly to come back home from breakfast!

*****
Beau and Molly are back from breakfast and shopping! They walk in the house

walk into the house. Beau and Molly went out for breakfast and went shopping.

"Daddy! Molly! Benson and Owen say in unison as they run over to Beau.