✧. * fifteen *.✧

After your first operation, doctor reported positively about your health.You had survived successfully and Jeongin was the happiest one about this news.

One year has passed ;
It was almost like the bad news came and gone. I guess that what life is - unexpected and full of ups & downs.

It was the day of your book launch. You've waited for this day your whole life. Jeongin held a big party and invited many celebrities just to make the book famous at one night. You got ready, wearing the most stunning dress that Jeongin picked exclusively from a runway show. You were still not believing that you finally debuted as an author and that your book would be everyone's hand rather than in your drafts.
" Are you ready babe? " Jeongin said entering the room while you were trying to zip up the dress. He slowly placed his hand on your back and tried to zip.

well one thing the brain tumor did good is bringing jeongin and me close. I mean too close, if you can understand! * blush *

" Are you thinking any naughty stuff? " Jeongin whispered in your ear before zipping the dress completely. It made you froze all of a sudden. He placed a kiss on your exposed shoulder and encircled his arms around your waist, as you both stood in front of the mirror.
" We can stay in the room if you want " He whispered again, and kissed your ear which tickled you. You laughingly got out of his grip and said, " You're so cheesy gosh " . He laughed.

He softly held your wrist and pulled you closer, just to kiss you one last time before going out to the party. " Thank you Jeongin! You know you are the best husband " you said and you both went out together afterwards.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Jeongin was busy receiving guests, while you were trying to answer the questions about the book. Suddenly, you felt your head spinning, with your eyes getting heavy. You quickly sat down in one of the chairs and drank some water.

You felt better only after few minutes when Jeongin came to you. You didn't mention about your health as you knew it would only make Jeongin worry. As Jeongin looked at you sitting quietly, he pulled you to the dance floor. He made the dj play a soft music. " May I have a dance with you Mrs. Yang? " he said jokingly and you chuckled, approaching his hand.
You both did a slow dance just as they show in movies. ( How romantic!!! )

* I leaned forward just to meet her soft lips once. But I regretted doing so. As I kissed her, I felt my body feeling hotter than before. She was looking so beautiful,that I couldn't help but wanting to taste her lips again. I wanted to taste every inch of her body and feel her warmth under her skin. *

Suddenly, Jeongin pulled your hands, leading you out from the dance floor towards the stair. You realised that he was going towards your room.
" What is it Jeongin? " you asked when you entered your room. He locked the room and slowly came towards you, giving you a hint to your question.
" Let's go Jeongin! People are still downstairs " you said trying to walk pass him, but he held your hand and spinned you around just for you to land in his arms. " There are lots of people who can take care of them. Let me take care of you for now! " he said pulling you close.

You chuckled as he gave you light kiss before pulling you by your neck and pressing your lips gently. You opened your mouth slightly which allowed him to enter his tongue inside and taste every part of your mouth. He slowly stepped towards the bed with you in his arms. " Jeongin? what if someone comes or call us out? " you said placing your hand on his chest. He grabbed that hand and pinned you against on the bed, making you surprise at his sudden action. " I don't care because right now, I can't seem to control myself" he pressed his lips on yours again. You tried to talk but he was kept on kissing you without stopping for a second and at last, you gave in.

His hands crawled back to the zip of dress and you undo his shirt. The tension started building up as you both felt each other's hands on your bare skin. It wasn't anything new to you both but everytime you get in this position, you always end up being nervous around him.

Looking at you nervous face, he pulled you into his lap this time. " I like it when you get nervous! I like that you feel what I feel every second around you ". He placed a wet kiss on your shoulder. " Y/n! " he called your name with all his affection. " I'm so grateful you're mine "
( i don't know why you called him a butthole initially? he's such a sweetie )

The night passed as you both made love, once again. Well about the party, Hyunjin handled it nicely - he's gonna make fun of Jeongin for this for sure.

You woke up in the morning with Jeongin holding your waist from behind. You slowly got up without waking him up and wore his shirt which was lying on the edge of bed. You suddenly felt your stomach getting upset. You felt like throwing up, so you rushed towards the bathroom. As he heard the toilet flushing, Jeongin woke up and found you walking out from the bathroom holding your stomach. " Are you okay? " He asked holding the mattress in seated position. You nodded softly and layed your head on his chest.

He was worried for sure as he patted your head and made you lie on the bed again. " Get some more sleep. I'll bring some medicines later " he said before placing a soft kiss on your forehead.
To be honest, you were also worried at the moment. You felt like fainting last night and now you threw up for no reason. It made you wonder if you developed the tumor again or maybe something worse. And thinking about these, you fell asleep again.

" Y/n! Wake up. You need to take this medicine " - you woke up with Jeongin calling your name. You saw him with tray in his hands that was filled with food. " You gotta eat before taking medicines ". Honestly, you were in no mood to eat and you weren't feeling much ok on the other hand. But how could you reject him when he was being this sweet?
" You don't properly that's why your stomach got upset " He said putting a spoon full of rice in your mouth. You rolled your eyes knowing that he was telling the truth. You were even so stressed about the book publication, you forgot to eat lunch not once but thrice. It was Jeongin who took care of your eating routine and managed to make you eat in proper time. He managed to remind you to eat although he himself was busy with his business.

" Are you going somewhere? " you said still chewing the food, since Jeongin was wearing formal clothes. " Oh I have to check onto something in the office. I'll come back quickly ". You pouted unknowingly. You don't usually act clingy but at that moment, you wanted him to stay with you. " Can't you just tell someone else to do that? " you mumbled looking down at your lap and a soft smile appeared on Jeongin's face.
He cupped your face and gave you peck on the lips. " I'll be quick "

* I wish I had heard your request at that time! *

Jeongin came back after about an hour. He called your name lovingly, all the way to your room only to find you lying on the floor unconsciously.