✧. * seven *.✧

Generally these kinda questions do not stop once they started. It only finishes when the other person is satisfied. That's exactly what happened -

As you let out a breath of relief after Jeongin spoke up for you, another question was asked ," What do you like about each other? " - they are kinda nosy at that point, you certainly felt. With a second glance at Jeongin, you lied to them about random qualities of Jeongin which you can think of at that moment. You told them how his charming personality and straightforward nature attracted you - a typical feature a wife would find attractive about her husband. But the table was flipped only when Jeongin opened his mouth.

" she has a pure heart - t-that's what i think i like " his words trembled a bit but the second his eyes caught yours, they went calmer.

Although I knew he was saying it just for the sake of answering the question, yet it felt kinda real to me. My head knew that he didn't mean it but my heart wasn't convinced and it was kept saying that he was being sincere.

You took a sip of wine while the guests awed at both of you ; for anyone who believes in things like romance, a person liking one's pure heart over his appearance is a big deal. That's what it was. Hyunjin kept on analysing both of your answers and finally he blasted the bomb at the end, saying " when was your first kiss? "

The awkwardness you felt was probably undescribable - not because Hyunjin asked something so personal ( i mean duh he's Jeongin's buddy ) but because Jeongin and you never had a kiss , not even on your wedding day.
( well basically , on your wedding Jeongin kissed your cheek making it look like a real kiss in front of your parents ).

" on our honeymoon " 
" we never had "

Again, you both said at the same time but opposite thing. Lord knows why he always do this to you~
You flinched and looked at Jeongin who was sitting as if he didn't say anything wrong , then you looked over others who were giving suspicious look at you both. You gulped.
" I guess Jeongin wants to say that he never had kissed Y/n enough! a husband always wants to kiss his wife everyday right? " - Hyunjin out of the blue elaborated to clear Jeongin's mess, as he slightly was getting the idea by then.⚠️

Gladly, they accepted Hyunjin's explanation and didn't ask any other questions. As they left your place around 11:30 pm, you didn't wait a second to ask Jeongin why he almost messed up the whole thing, why he had to say the truth after lying almost about everything. You were frustrated as Jeongin was sitting there finishing his last glass of drink calmly , as if you weren't even there. You slammed your hand hardly on the dinning table in front of glass, when he slowly looked up at you. His cheeks were kinda red indicating that he was a little drunk, " I don't want people to think that i do such cringey stuff " he said with word addled in one another.

~Only if i could, i would have punched his face at the very moment~

" So you want people think that we're a fake couple? Yaah! Yang Jeongin - " you were too angry to notice his dizzy face. He wasn't very drunk but because he was already tired of working in office so late, the drink was working differently on him. He felt his eyes blurring time to time, he wasn't focused but could hear you complaining while standing beside his chair. You rolled your eyes as Jeongin didn't respond you for a few minutes and threw yourself at the couch of living room. You slammed your face with a pillow lying on couch multiple times , thinking how embarassing it would be if Jeongin's stuff members ever would ask you this question again.

Jeongin took the last sip of his drink before walking up towards you. He tapped on your shoulder sitting beside you, which made you look towards his direction.
" I hate it but since we're friends, i want to help you " - as he finishes his sentence, he quickly placed his lips on yours, making your eyes widen at his sudden action. He didn't really tried to dominate you but simply wait until your lips melted on his. It took you some moments to realise that he literally stole your first kiss in this unusual way, without warning and the second your nervous system started to work again, it stimulated your hand to push him away.

I literally wasn't even sure if that really happened or not. If the 10 seconds lips touching that i encountered was believable or not?

Jeongin struggled to sit straight and with a smirk he leaned close to you. " Let's call it our first kiss. Will it be okay now?! ". You couldn't stand him anymore at that time and immediately went to your room , leaving Jeongin out in living room couch.

Next day, Jeongin woke with only puffed eyes, messy hair and unclear memory of last night. He was trying to figure out why he's not in his room or why he didn't change his clothes when he saw you walking downstairs.
He smiled at you hoping for a good morning wish, but only got a neglected look. You walked pass him without even looking at him which made him a little angry.

He only remembered till he drank the last glass of wine and you complaining about his answer.
- She must've been really pissed because of the answer i gave -
He certainly thought, which wasn't true.

Walking through the kitchen, he watched you making your daily dose of coffee. He tried to talk to you, which you avoided and he could sense that too. And only after a few trials, he became frustrated with your behaviour. He wanted to solve the issue through conversation and be the friend he should be, but it was you who was sulking.
( Jeongin, i guess Y/n has her reasons ).
I don't care what her reasons are !

" Y/n, what's your problem? I'm trying to talk to you, say sorry for messing up but you're not even listening to me? why?! " - he roared while you were having your coffee quietly. He slammed the dinning table just to get your attention ( deja vu tho kk ) and the minute he caught your eyes, he found tears in it.