✧. * twelve *.✧

It felt like your body stopped responding with the sound of car drifting in the next turn. Your face dropped, you didn't say anything in return to Jeongin. He was also quiet cuz he was also feeling bad to leave you here by yourself. To be honest, he never spent any day without you from the day he married you - he only realised it when he thought about it.
The same awkwardness built between you two as you reached home.

You were about to go to your room, when Jeongin called you from behind. He was looking awkward and was bit tensed than before. He came closer to you and said, " If you don't mind, can you join me in the tour? i don't want to go alone! "
If you could feel anything at that moment , it was the happiness which travelled all the way through your heart to your lips and made you say 'yes' in response. Of course, Jeongin was more than happy to hear the yes - it made him feel secured at some point.

That's how you ended up sleeping on the same bed as him, first time after your in laws left, in that fancy room of hotel you were staying. As you opened your eyes hearing the sound of keyboard pattering, you saw Jeongin working on his laptop. You checked the time and it was only 5 in the morning.
" why are you up so early? " you said with your morning voice. He looked at you and a smile flashed on his lips as he said " just checking the files once again since i have the meeting early . you can sleep for a bit more ". You gave him a look with sleepy eyes and fell asleep again.

It was 10 when you finally woke up ; your mind started working only after few minutes and you realised that Jeongin already went to attend his meeting, leaving you in that hotel room alone. You got a bit upset at his behaviour - " he could've at least waken me up ". That's when you heard a knock on your door followed by the sound of room service.

" Good Morning ma'am! Here's your special breakfast that sir ordered for you. Enjoy " - the guy said and left with a pleasing smile, while you stood there comprehending that scene. ( Jeongin ordered you breakfast??? how romantic! )

You noticed a tiny pieces of paper, beside the cups lined in the breakfast plate. You picked it up in curiosity and you immediately found yourself smiling as you read the note written by Jeongin.
" I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't wake you up  because you were sleeping peacefully. I have meeting till 5pm. So let's have dinner together after my meeting. I'll send the car - jeongin "

You felt really special. It felt good to receive a message like this, all in some hollywood movie style. You felt like you won something you never had. Honestly, it was verbally indescribable to turn your feelings into words. At that moment, you only knew that you wanted see Jeongin badly, you wanted to meet him and you wanted to stay close to him.

It was finally 5 pm ; you dressed up, did your hair and got on the car to see Jeongin. The driver took you to some fancy restaurant where Jeongin asked you to meet him. He wasn't there when you entered and one of his subordinates came to tell you that he was still in the meeting. You were okay with it because client meetings often goes for long hours, you could understand it after seeing Jeongin working for all this time. You sat on one of the reserved table comfortably. There was a piano player, playing the most soothing chorus you ever heard, the decorative lights were all deemed to show the beauty of candle lights and it was all making you feel good. But they scared you when you picked up the menu - WHAT ARE THEY SERVING? GOLD? all foods are so expensive?!!"

( y/n? please don't act this way - your husband is a billionaire, don't you remember? )" Yeah i do but this is seriously too much "
.

" Can we wrap it up now? " , Jeongin asked one of his subordinates and she refused as the clients wanted to discuss something more. * But it's already late and Y/n is waiting for me *

2 hours passed ; you were still waiting there for Jeongin who yet not showed up. You called him few times too but his phone was unreachable.
That's when you felt someone running through the entrance and making a way to you - it was him, Jeongin. He was out of breath and was sweating profusely. You were confused to see him in this condition, which he was trying to explain while catching breath.
" Jeongin, stop " - he stopped talking. You continued, " Catch your breath first and relax. I'm not going anywhere. Take a deep breath first ".

And all his tension lines of forehead were gone to hear that one line from you. He took a deep breath and drank some water. " I'm sorry y/n! the clients took lot of time to do all those stuff and.."

" It's ok Jeongin. It happens, i understand " you said which made him feel relieved. He was so thankful that you were trying to understand him with so much patience which no one ever did to him honestly. He remembered, his parents once scolded him for buying 200 match boxes when he was in middle school - what they didn't understand was that he was trying to help that old lady who was trying to sell them. Even parents sometimes failed to understand him. So he felt a little overwhelmed at that moment and you noticed.

" Are you that much touched? " you said teasingly to which Jeongin smiled. He put his hand over yours, and replied " yes i'm "
.

That's when the chef came exclusively to ask Jeongin - yeah the billionaire Mr. Yang, if he liked the food or not, so he had to remove his hand from yours.
" Yeah, the food here was great ", you added to his boring yes.

As you came back to your room after freshening up, you saw Jeongin losing his tie and then the buttons of his shirt, in the sexiest way possible. You didn't want to stare but your eyes were struck at his sight. It was at that moment, when your heart started pounding so fast that you had to put a hand over your chest.
" Y/n? you're ok? " you heard him saying but you weren't in the position to say anything in return, beside showing him a thumbs up.

It wasn't the first time though ; you clearly remembered how your heart started racing faster as Jeongin helped you unbelted your seat, the previous day, and when he put that necklace around your neck..
And when he kissed me?!

' wait no! ' - you controlled your thoughts by reminding yourself that it all meant nothing and there's no reason for you to skip heartbeat. After all, you married him because of your situation.
.

The next day Jeongin took you out for some art museum ; there was initially an art exhibition going on but as Jeongin rented the whole place for that day - it was only you and him. All the walls were covered with arts, that were hard to understand but pleasing to eyes. There was a room full of sculptures - which talks with their distinct features according to the artists.
" It's a little boring right? " Jeongin asked. " It is but not when you're with me " you replied - WHAT? NO I MEAN

" is that so? " he furrowed his eyebrows at you, as you covered your face with your hands. Jeongin chuckled a bit.
* please god! kill me. i want to leave this place* ( your inner voice ). He suddenly came closer and smoothly tugged the side hair behind your ear. " Good " he said and you gulped.

" Cuz I feel the same about you "

🐰: I know the story is slowly lacking its initial spark as it is coming towards its end. Maybe because i got over the idea or maybe because it's been long since I've been working on this idea. But don't worry, i'll try to write a good ending.

+ if any of you guys are engene then you can give a shot to my new book " I knew you were a trouble ". Thank you <3