✧. * thirteen *.✧

After the art museum, you both entered a noodle shop as you were bit too much hungry and there were no big resturants nearby. Jeongin was pretty fine with it even if you doubted him being ok with foods other than his preference.
You ordered a bottle of soju, cuz jjajangmyeon without soju was like tv without remote for you .
.

It was only one bottle initially  - but it is a fact that you drink more than your limit when there's someone to drink with although the other that is Jeongin wasn't drinking with you because he had to drive.
He tried to stop you but you didn't listen to him till you were drunk as hell.
" y/n~ let's go! it's pretty late already" he said picking you up a bit, which you refused. You were so drunk at that moment that you didn't want to go anywhere.

"JES- I CAN'T EVEN WALK. ( mumble) IN THESE FUCKING HEELS " Jeongin had to cover your mouth to shut you up before you could say anything else. Finally he managed to get you inside his car. But it wasn't the end though ; you created a whole scene in the hotel lobby. You called one of the worker JYP and made fun of him, saying no one ever liked him beside himself , you cried loudly and on the end Jeongin had to carry you to the room.

You threw yourself on the bed when Jeongin tried to pull of your heels, which left a bit shoebites on your ankle. He thought of applying some cream on your wounds but before he could do that, you wrapped yourself around him.
" Jeonginaa " you called his name like this - he couldn't help but adore this side of yours. He responded with a 'mm'.
" I don't...like bEinG your faKE wife. I umm. canT d0 - " your words mumbled but you didn't give up, cuz you badly wanted to throw up your feelings now.

" I don't like being your fake wife because. " you held his face between your palms. " because i can't hug you, can't kiss you and can't say i love you like this. JEONGINAA! i want to love you and an- have you all by myself  " you let out a big sigh at the end.
Jeongin was just holding his breath at the top. All his emotions were bubbling like a hot pot, his feelings for you were at their high peak. He felt like he can't hide his love anymore - he wanted to touch your skin, feel its warmth and smell your scent blending with his love. He wanted to kiss you, not like he wanted to have something more than that, but just wanted to taste those soft lips of yours like they are the only good thing he has ever touched.

" Y/n " - as soon as he called your name, you smashed your lips on his clumsily. It wasn't intentional, but before you could separate them Jeongin pulled you closer and kissed you in the most passionate way. He kissed you hard, as if he was waiting for this moment throughout his life. As his fingers travelled through your hair, to your back, you felt a sensation rushing against your body. You wanted to have him all by yourself.
" Y/n -" he said with all his love. " I - I love you. I think I dangerously am in love with you y/n. " You didn't waste anymore time to press your lips against him again, you felt like the happiest person in this world at that moment and you wanted to treasure it for your whole life.
....( only if you remembered )

The next day, you woke with a headache but thankfully Jeongin bought you some hangover drinks. You felt dizzy ; you saw Jeongin getting ready for his business meeting and said, " Did i drink too much yesterday?". Jeongin stopped buttoning his shirt and turned around with slight giggle. " too much is a small word i guess.you were completely drunk y/n. you don't remember that? " he asked, and with a nervous laugh you answered with no. " I seriously don't remember anything. I remembered getting in the car with you, but then... i don't remember anything. Did i misbehave? " you said with a nervous voice.
Jeongin was standing with his heart crushing like a glass vasal. He was in disbelief what just happened. He spent the most beautiful night in his life with you, confessed his love to you but you don't remember anything?
" You don't remember anything?? " he questioned again, his voice was shaking this time. You apologetically shook your head. " Did i do something wierd? " you asked.

He was so frightened for a second that it took some time to process things. He wasn't expecting a reaction like this.
You questioned again if you have done anything crazy or made scene after getting drunk. But he didn't say anything.
That's when your phone buzzed, and a mail popped up in the lockscreen. Your hands freezed as you checked the mail - it was the announcement of the writing competition. " Jeongin! " you said with a gasp, he looked at you. You showed your phone screen to him - " Congratulations Mrs. Yang Y/n, you have secured the first position in the 2022 writing competition. Your book will be published under..." he read. WAIT WHAT??? YOU WIN? he exclaimed with joy and didn't take any time to embrace you in his arms tightly. You were happy but you felt like Jeongin was happier than you. But again, he broke the hug nervously and start putting on clothes again with a grumpy face.

He was sad and at the same time mad at you but he knew that it wasn't your fault. " Jeongin? you look kinda off. Did i - " you wanted to question him but he left the room without even saying anything. He wanted to stay there with you, celebrate your victory however he wasn't in the mood anymore.

Why don't you remember anything y/n? How can you forget about last night?

Although Jeongin was in a client meeting, he was thinking about you. He couldn't focus on anything but the early conversation he had this morning. But that wasn't the only thing on his mind - he also distracted because of the night he spent with you. Your voice and your words were ringing in his head -
*JEONGINAA! i want to love you and an- have you all by myself*

Damn! He wanted to tell you everything - but he couldn't. "Sir? what's your opinion on the product? "
" How can she not remember anything?"
Jeongin murmured. The clients looked confused about Jeongin's response obviously. Looking at Jeongin being absent minded, Hyunjin whispered " Yaah! what are you talking about? ". That's when your message popped up on his phone screen.
' I need to talk to you '

Jeongin couldn't hold himself and stood up from his chair, making everyone surprised. He fixed his coat, then hair and with a smile he said, " Sorry gentlemen! But I need to go now. I'm missing my wife a bit too much "