✧. * nine *.✧

" It's because you kissed me and t-that wasn't even a kiss. You stole my very first kiss which didn't mean anything. On top of that, you don't remember anything" - you felt your eyes getting teary, but you weren't ready let them go - at least not now.

Jeongin was too stunned to speak that it took him some moments to came back in sense. He knew he was drunk yesterday but he never thought he'd be so drunk that he'd lost his consciousness. He was trying to digest whatever you said while you sat there in silence in front of him, not moving an inch. It was true he was getting wrecked by you lately, he deeply knew it too yet he never thought he'd act that way.

" I- yo-u..tha- t.." his words jumbled. If you think you were the only one who never dated anyone and passed your teenage years crushing over kpop idols, then you're definitely wrong. Jeongin was firmly the same - he was shy and he barely talked to girls. He never had crush on anyone nor he tried to go on dates. People used talk about him behind his back and considered him really mean, to which he never get bothered. All he knew was he was rich and nothing can help you more than the dollars in your hands.

"I'm s-sorry Y/n..i really am. I shouldn't have  done it. I'm sorry for crossing my limit. " - he said feeling guilty.

It's true that I wanted a proper apology which he did but somehow I still wasn't satisfied. I wanted something more. I wanted an elaboration for something he has done being drunk?! I didn't know myself to be honest. But I knew I wasn't completely honest when i said -

" It's fine now. As long as you accept your fault, it's fine. "  ( then why did you say so Y/n ?)
Giving a faint smile at the end, you made your way to your room when suddenly you heard the doorbell rang. Both of you looked at each other's direction for a moment and Jeongin went to open the door, only to find his parents standing there flashing smile. Without even bothering Jeongin's existence, his mother and your mother in law came straightly towards you to give a hug. His parents couldn't spend enough time with you as the whole process of your wedding was very quick. But finally they made time for their beloved daughter in law after spending luxurious time in US for the past 2 weeks.

" I hope we're not bothering you two!? I really wanted spend sometime with you both, make meal with my own hands and feed you..i really did. " Jeongin's mother said to you both as she slightly caught you talking to each other with eye signals. You obviously said that you didn't mind it at all and how could you even mind them meeting their own son?! 

But looking at Jeongin's face, you knew it something was not fine there. When Jeongin's parents went your room to sleep, you realised Jeongin and You had been sleeping in different rooms and now that Jeongin's parents were in your room, you had to go to Jeongin's room instead.

Darn it!

Clearing your throat, you exclaimed " Aah it's ok. I'll just sleep on couch. I have the experience of sleeping in couch so no worries. " But you noticed Jeongin avoiding your eye contact the second you said it and then your assumption turned out correct.
HE DIDN'T HAVE COUCH IN HIS ROOM.

bruh are you kidding me? you're the only son of a business tycoon and you don't have a couch in your room. seriously??

" I always feel stuffy if there's lots of things in my sleeping area. So..."
You let out a sigh cuz you knew there was nothing in your hands. You had to sleep with him or sleep on the floor ; i mean sleeping with Jeongin sounds more sensible after all he's your husband. what could be so bad possibly happen to you right?!

Yeah? is waking up till 2 am sound good in any way? I literally wasn't able to close my eyes because of Jeongin's snores. They were like big trucks crashing one another.

Since you couldn't sleep like that, you thought of completing your novel work for that time being. You opened your laptop and placed it on your lap, while your back was resting against the bed cupboard. You had lowered the brightness of the screen as it was disturbing Jeongin time to time ; he was a deep sleeper so he didn't wake up yet his eyes were flinching at the bright light. You found it cute and unknowingly you found yourself smiling at this baby bread like Jeongin.

You didn't even write a 500 words before you fell asleep, with your laptop still on your lap and your back against the bed cupboard. You were sleeping peacefully as if you didn't sleep in ages. You only opened your eyes when you felt a cold hand on your cheek, but as you were too sleepy to proceed things you barely saw the face of Jeongin.
When he woke up first in the morning, he found you sleeping in that uncomfortable position. He didn't wanted to bother you after what happened yesterday, but didn't wanted to leave you like that until your neck and back hurts badly. With a sigh, he came to you, shut off the laptop and fixed your position softly in order not to wake you up.

As I tugged her hair behind her ear, I couldn't help myself admiring the way her face was looking fluffy, the way her mouth was a little open and her lips were looking so kissable. I couldn't help my heart from pounding like its going to burst. Maybe because now I got to know that i've kissed her once.

The palm of his hand reached your face without his concern as if they weren't in his control ; he felt the warmth of your cheek - the soft cheeks that had sleeping marks indicating that you were sleeping really deep. Suddenly Jeongin's eyes moved towards the nightstand, he walked from the corner of the bed and opened the 2nd drawer below. He took out a small dark blue box which had a classy brand name written on it. He opened it slowly, to see the necklace he bought for you, as an apology gift. He would have given it to you if you didn't talk about the kiss, last night.

Your eyes slightly opened because of the light passing through the window ; you just moved your body a bit to stretch up lying on the bed and startled to find Jeongin sitting at the edge of the bed with his back facing you. You could see his skin through his white t-shirt which you couldn't resist yourself to look at ; his black hair was looking a bit brown because of the light passing through from the opposite side and his shoulders were looking a bit more broader than usual - or maybe because it's my first time seeing him wearing something casual -
" Y/n~ you're up? " his soft morning voice reached your ears.