{8} Too much.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

"So how was it living in Florida as a spy?" Freya asks Alxendra, though she looks unamused and bored. I don't really think any of us are too fond of her. "Oh, it was so amazing. I get the job done pretty quickly. Im just good like that." She's also pretty self-absorbed.

"That's good to hear. I hope that what we are doing gets done without trouble." Janet says from next to Alex. Oh, yeah, she told us to call her Alex. Like I could care less. I can barely remember her name as is. That's how irrelevant she is to me.

"Trust me, Janet," Alex puts a hand over Janets on the table. "There will be zero collateral damage. I won't let yall go through that again." I feel Xavier tense beside me. Collateral damage? What the fuck is this chick on?

"I heard what happened. Janet told me before she asked me to help yall out." She points out. More like points out to Xavier. She sends him a pity-filled face. "If you would have put our past aside I could've come and helped. Nothing would have ended the way it did if you had called me Xavier." My blood boils the moment she reaches across the table and lays her other hand on his.

Theo, Sam, and Freya all look at each other almost shocked yet amused. They had a feeling I wouldn't let that pass. "I could've helped comfort you if you had just texted me," Alex adds. In the corner of my eye, I see Sam look away tight lipped and wide eyes. It gave an 'Oh you did not just say that' feeling. 

"He had plenty of comfort." I put my hand over his arm and tug his hand away from her hand. Alex stares up at me like I'm the problem. "All im saying is maybe it would've helped to have someone who knows you. That has known you longer." 

Im about to lose my shit.

"Davina did an amazing job thanks." Xavier finally responds crossing his arms. "By what, getting you in bed."

"Excuse me?" Would it comfort him if I jumped over this table and smashed her face into the table? "Oh please, there's no way you are already in love with each other after what? Two months?" I scoff. "What the hell do you care? At least I'm with him. I'd like to know where your boyfriend is." She tenses in anger.

"Alright, guys we do not have to start-" Janet tries cutting in but Alex beats her to it. "I can guarantee that if you hadn't been such a distraction to this family Lidia would be alive." My throat closes in on itself. My lungs shrivel up and collapse. My dead heart snaps in half. My self-respect falls to the floor in embracement. 

"Alexandra if you don't shut your fucking mouth I swear the next thing that will that come out of your mouth is your last breath," Xavier growls. She realizes what she's just done as everyone stares at her in anger. "The last thing that you will do is throw your delusions at Davina. Not in front of me and not in this house." 

"That was low Alex. What the hell is wrong with you?" Theo cuts in shaking his head. "To think you would use my dead sister as a way to insult Davina for your stupid jealousy is fucking disgusting." Freya snaps and her chair squeaks as she storms out of the room. "You're fucking sick in the head." Sam finishes, following Freya out of the room.