Invasion

(Y/N) was a night owl.

Everyone knew this, surprisingly Fowler did too one time, so they all figured the child prefers to sleep during day time and thrives at the darkest of night.It was weird and frustrating yet they gave up and let you do your own thing.

Ratchet, your designated guardian, was very upset that your recharge health is unbalanced.So he is mostly the one to somehow persuade the night owl of a child to finally go asleep.He dosen't have sparkling experience yet he wasn't that dumb to know how to handle a situation like this over and over again.

"Ratchet don't put my buddy to sleep!" Smokescreen crys out, begging the medic to give you back in his holoform state to which he had you in his servos "We haven't had the chance to-!"

"You two always have tomorrow to resume with festivities." Ratchet bluntly rejects, soon in his holoform self as well, carefully tucking away the child on the spare sofa.

Now at that moment you made grabby hands at him.It was one of the few tactics of his that help you sleep, so by seeing this, he curled up around you and held you close.For his next tactic he began to hum a soft low key tune very softly.Enjoying the tune your eye lids became heavy, it got even heavier as he began to pet your hair and hum a deeper tune.The three Autobots present were all shocked as well in awe as the medic successfully puts the little night owl to sleep.Not long later returns back to his alt form, tuck in the blanket a little more, then return to work.

Getting more serious Ratchet face the three, confuzzled by their face reactions "What is it?"

All three immediately fix themselves up.Bumblee giggles as Bulkhead and Smokescreen smile nervously before redirecting their optics somewhere else; Like the floor for instance.Very sturdy and tidy it was.

Bumblebee didn't stay however due to making a promise with Raf.So he left to keep that promise.

"Can't we like, throw a tarp over him or something?He is creeping me out." Bulkhead was very uneasy and to join in with him was Smokescreen moving from one side to another "Yeah.It's like no matter what direction we go it is like he is watching us."

"Can you both stop figuring out if he can or can not see and help me figure out what he can't tell!?" Ratchet snaps, the two now listen to the medic now "Like why Megatron needs to generate enough power to create a black hole."

Smokescreen tilts his head back, confuzzled "A black hole?Like, he wants to swallow up the whole universe?"

"And everything in it?"

"No!No!He wants the power to swallow and consume enough world in order to...create one." Ratchet steps back, turns to face your sleeping form, realizing what the plan is all along "Oh no.."

"Ratchet it may not be enough with the forge or not but we will have enough to get it repaired!" Smokescreen promised him, known it may never be true, yet held a shimmer of hope within his spark.

The moment it was said in comes Fowler, documents of all sorts in hand, only to result in everyone to take cover as Soundwave's pet invades the base.Eager to save it's creator from his unconscious imprisonment.

Everyone did their best to shoot down Laserbeak only he held a high advantage against all of them, his shooting skills set his creator free, just to become one and revive his creator from his deep rest.

Fowler cursed "Shit!" not long finds the child on the sofa, asleep surprisingly, just to send him more over the edge "SHIT!"

He could of picked up the child and ran away, yet him dealing with stuff like this everyday, he grabbed a fire extinguisher and charged at the 20 foot tall alien robot.

Bulkhead and Smokescreen did their very best.However, Soundwave had the upper hand.Both of them were electrified into unconsciousness leaving him with just the medic, shuffling back in fear.

And what about Fowler?Sent into the wall across the room, he too was unconscious as well..

Ratchet closed his optics tight, ready for the pain, only to feel nothing at all.Soundwave stops due to finding another human before him.A smaller, chibi, sleepy one at that.What made him tilt his helm to the side was when it reached out to him with the so called 'grabby hands' in human terms.He knows there are a total of three humans; Miko,Jack, and Raf but who is this little flesh bag?Why did no one mention there was a fourth charge?How valuable is this one?Which one was their guardian?

Ratchet's optics widen in horror once he saw (Y/N) awake and in eye sight of the two, fear was all he felt now "No!Run!Run away now!"

You were not able to for Laserbeak comes back out, hovers over your form, and pick you up with its wires of metal.He has sleeping gas installed on him but once in his grasp and in the air you didn't fight.You let Laserbeak have his way with you.

This alone made the two cons rather intrigued of this little human.

"No!Let them go!You son of a gli-!" Ratchet was then enveloped by pain, so much pain, he fell unconscious.

With that being done Soundwave took his time and open a portal to the Nemesis.Picking up the unconscious medic he walks in with Laserbeak in tow.Questions will need to be answered for a new human is involved with the war, or possibly death by Megatron's own servos.