Chapter 7

Baileys pov

Rick decided we needed to help Noah. Only a couple of us went, Rick, Glenn, Tyrees, Noah, Michonne, and I. We went to Noah's old home to see if his family is still there I hope they are we need a win since Beth.

We opened the big wood doors into the town his family and friends set up, we stepped in and the place was a mess. These buildings were all messed up some burned others just completely destroyed. Nobody was there nothing was there not even any walkers it was just silence. Noah sat down put his head in between his knees and cried. Rick took Michonone and Glenn to go look around me and Ty were on babysitting duty, I wasn't to upset because I was still warn out from the car and the hospital. We all sat there saying nothing doing nothing when Noah got up and started running we both got up and followed him. I started to run out of breath and I started to hurt. "Just walk I got him!" Tyreese said to me noticing I was hurting, I stopped running and started to walk. When I got to the house I saw them disapear into i stepped inside I heard a scream and I ran into a room that looked like little boys room I saw Noah standing there with some toy in his hand and looking down I looked down and saw a little boy, well a walker,

I looked at Ty then I saw the blood he was covering his arm even though the blood was everywhere by now. "Go get help I'll stay with Ty!" I screamed to Boah who finally snapped out of the dose he was in and ran out of the room. I looked around for anything like a towl or a cloth and I saw the other little boy laying on the bed I then saw a pillow on the ground. Thinking fast I grabbed the pillow and took the pillow case off of the pillow I told Ty to sit down and I wrapped the pillow case around his arm. The blood was just running through the pillow case and I didn't know what to do. He started to dose off and he was talking saying something. "Ty stay with me! You have to stay with me for us! For your family!" I scram grabbing his face I layed him against the wall and tried to snap it out of him, he opened his eyes and looked at me "I saw Beth and Bob and the girls." He started to caough. "It's going to be alright Ty your going to be fine. Rick will come back and he'll now what to do!" I said to him now crying "Its better now" he said with a smile on his face and he dosed off again and started to talk. One walker came in and I killed it with my browning knife I then hurried back to Ty and I grabbed his arm. Finally Rick came with everyone else and he told me to pull his arm as far as I could so I did then Michonne took her knife and made a clean cut now I held his hand that wasn't even apart of his body anymore. I ran to the kichen and grabbed a cloth I then wrapped it around his stump as we hurried back to the vehicle we came in. We were almost back to where we set up camp when he died, he died roght in my lap and I was holding him and his stump trying to keep his eyes open. The last things he said were "turn it off" and "it's better now". We took him out of the car and I stabbed the side of his head trying to make it less messy as possible. We rode back to camp with Tyreese on mine and lenns lap.

I sat sat in the car looking forward with blood all over me. I opened the car door and took a step out I saw as Sasha saw Ty's body she sat on the ground holding his head and crying into his chest. She was screaming something I'm not even sure what it was but I had to get out of there seeing her and him made me think of my brother and where he was and if he was alive or not.

I sat in the woods against a tree still covered in Tyreeses blood. then I heard the bushes russling and I jumped up holding my knife in my hand and then I saw Daryl walk out. "Oh, sorry. Do you want me to go?" He asked looking at me "no. You can stay." "No offense but you um, look like shit." He said to me with kindness and tiredness in his voice. "I feel like shit as well so...You know it doesn't matter." He sat down against the tree next to mine. "Here" I looked over and he was holding some water and a cloth, "no we should save it to drink" I said to him "yeah but you don't have to look at yourself eceryone else does." I took the water out of his hands and poored just a little bit on the cloth and I wiped my face then my hands. "There's a creek down there it's low but it might help wash out your clothes." He said to me "thanks."I got up and he followed.

I im got to the creek it was really low but there was just enough water to wash my clothes. I looked back and Daryl was there I didn't really care since he kind of has seen me naked before. I got close and I took of my black blood stained tank top I washed it for a couple minutes and then I rung it out. The blood was now in the creek the water wasn't blue or clear anymore it was red from all the blood on my shirt. I put my sort back on hoping it would dry soon since it was a very hot day it felt good and cold on my skin. Daryl looked at me his blue eyes sparking "thanks." I said one more time than walked up to him, got on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek after I walked off heading to the group.

We walked down the road, the hot, no water, never ending road. It's been like two, three, maybe even more weeks since Tyreese died im not even really sure it's been around four, five, or maybe even six sence Beth's death again I'm not really sure. it sounds terrible but I'm sort of glad I wasn't close to her, we only spent a little time together in the hospital and she seemed like such a good, sweet, amazing person and I am glad i didnt know her I mean Tys death was horrible en for me now these people were close to both of them and the group is really in bad shape. Beth saved my life they wanted to pull my plugs and I don't know how she did it but she did. Everyone is destroyed Maggie cries so much she drinks her tears I cant tell if she is the most hydrated or the least. Daryl seems even more distant. Sasha is just a fucking wreck and I don't blame her. I just wish we could turn back the clock and make all of these deaths go away.

We we walked for hours when we noticed jugs of water and a note by it "from a friend" is what it read. Eugene who was now awake and okay grabbed a jug and opens it he was about to guzzle it when Abraham slapped it out of his hands "are you crazy?!? We don't know who that's from maybe it's been tampered with!" Abraham was now screaming at him. We kept walking not knowing if the water was good or not. After one or two hours we sat down needing a rest we heard russtling in the bushes and we all grabbed our wepons, dogs jumped out barking at us ready to pounce. dogs?!? There are really dogs out here? I thought to myself. I heard shots fired and the dogs were limp, I looked up to see Sasha holding a gun in her hands with a deadly look on her face.

We we were all so hungry we needed to eat. I didn't want to but we had to eat dogs. We sat there almost everyone done eating, everyone looked so tired and they looked like they just wanted to guit and I didny blame them I did to.

Rick dragged us to keep walking and that's all we did walk. I could feel the thirst overcoming me when Rick walked up. "It has to rain sometime." He said reassuringly "yeah I just hope soon really soon." "Listen Bailey are you okay? I know you went through a lot with Ty." "Not really Rick its my fault he's dead, maybe if I got to the house sooner I could have killed the walker, it's my fault Ty's dead." "no, it's not your fault what happens happens it's not your fault." I listend to him but I just kept walking feeling guilty.

We heard a little bit of thunder and I looked over at Carl who Was holding Judoth and he had a huge smile on his face. I looked up at the sky to see dark clouds over top of us then all of a sudden it started poring rain and hard. Everyone was estatic besides Maggie, Sasha, Daryl, and I some of them laying on the ground others jumping up and down. Soon after we saw lightning then heard thunder it got louder and louder. "I know where we can go. There's a a small barn back there a little ways." Daryl spoke loudly to everyone Rice then picked up all the bottles he put on the ground that were all full now and we left.