Chapter 3: Shadow Garden's Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

Mrs.Kagenou: What are we going to do if something happens to poor Claire?! We need her and Kagari!!

Kagari and Cid left with a maid following behind them. Since Claire was meant to be the strongest, she took the most priority. As Kagari was the second, he left the family business to her so he could focus on himself. Nobody really cared about what Cid was doing, as long as he didn't cause any trouble.

Kagari: -_-....Now I know where Claire gets her strength from.

Cid: Yup.

Kagari: Anyway, we need you, Beta.

The maid removed her disguise with black slime, revealing a beautiful young elf with sliver hair and blue eyes.

Beta: Yes, what do you need, Lord Kagari?

Beta is the second recruit of Shadow Garden and the second person cured of her Demon Possession

Beta is the second recruit of Shadow Garden and the second person cured of her Demon Possession. She's also the childhood friend of Alpha.

Kagari: Tell me, where's Alpha?

Beta: She's currently searching for clues regarding Ms. Claire.

Cid: Wow, she works fast.

Kagari: I'll say, is our sister still alive?

Beta: Most likely, yes. The kidnapper belongs to The Cult of Diablos. A high ranking officer.

Kagari: Why did they take her..?

Beta: We believe they suspect Ms. Claire is one of the heroes descendants.

Cid: We understand now. Give us some time to think, Beta.

Kagari's Thoughts: (With the rumors of how strong Claire is going around, it only makes sense why they'd take her. I'm still going to kill them all for this.)

Cid's Thoughts: (I guess when these girls get involved, even regular old bandits can be considered members of the cult.)

Beta: Please look at this map. We have determined the locations of their hideouts, but we don't know which hideout is the one where they're keeping Ms. Claire.

 Claire