Adrianna's hands moved down my back, her fingers tracing patterns across my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I moaned softly into her mouth as she trailed kisses down my neck and chest, her teeth lightly grazing over my sensitive skin.

I rolled us over so that I was on top, straddling her hips as I kissed her with an intensity that left us both breathless. I could feel her hands on my back, urging me closer as she pressed her body up against mine. The heat of her body against mine was almost too much to bear, but I never wanted it to stop.

Her hands grazing over my nipples before they slowly went down to my panties. The wetness was soaking through and I couldn't help but feel the slightest bit self-conscious. She didn't seem to mind, instead she ordered me to get up. "Take off your panties for me." She demanded.

I followed her command and stood up, my heart beating wildly with anticipation. Slowly, I slid my panties down my legs, feeling exposed and vulnerable before her. But the desire I felt for her overshadowed any fear, and I wanted her to see every part of me.

She smiled and stood up as well. She took off her panties slowly while holding my gaze. I stared at her in awe, I wanted her so bad, I needed her, every part of her.

She pushed me back against the wall, pinning me with her body. I could feel the coolness of the plaster against my back as she continued to explore my body with her hands. Her fingers trailed along my skin, sending goosebumps racing across my flesh.

"Tell me what you want." She whispered in my ear.

I could feel myself starting to get wetter, my body responding to the raw power that Adrianna was radiating.

"I want you." I spoke. "I need you."

"I didn't quite catch that." She grinned.

"Please, take me." I groaned. I felt the heat rising in my body, the desire and hunger for her intensifying with every passing moment. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, as I struggled to catch my breath. With my back pressed against the wall, I was trapped, and yet, I had never felt more alive.

"What a good girl you are." She said while she pressed her body against mine, pinning me even harder against the wall. Her hands moved down my body, trailing over my hips and down to my thighs. Slowly, she lifted my leg and wrapped it around her waist, holding me tightly as she pressed her body against mine.

I gasped as her fingers slipped between my thighs, feeling the dampness that had already pooled there. She teased me, moving her fingers just close enough to make me ache with need, but not enough to give me the release I craved.

I begged her to touch me, to give me what I wanted, but she only laughed in response. "Patience." She whispered. "We have all night."

With that, she slid her fingers inside me, pushing deep and filling me completely. I moaned as she moved them in and out, setting a slow and steady rhythm that made my hips buck against her hand.

"Fuck." I cried out.

Adrianna smirked, her fingers moving faster and faster. "You like that?"

"Hmm." I mumbled, unable to form proper words.

She pulled away from me for a moment, and I could feel the cold air against my heated skin. But before I could even start to feel any disappointment, she knelt down in front of me.

My heart raced as she parted my thighs, revealing my most intimate parts to her. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with desire, before she leaned in and pressed her lips against my clit.

I let out a moan as I felt her tongue teasing my clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I arched my back, offering myself up to her completely.

"I can't hold it anymore." I moaned, my body shaking as her tongue circled my clit. Her touch was like fire against my skin, sending waves of pleasure through me.

I begged her not to stop as she sucked and flicked at my most sensitive spot, each movement bringing me closer to the edge. Her fingers dug deep inside me, the sensation sending sparks of pleasure racing through my body.

I cried out as she hit just the right spot, urging her to go faster, harder. I could feel my climax building, my body tensing with each passing moment.

As my moans grew louder, she pulled back and got up, her fingers still deep inside me. "I want to look at you when you come." She said, her voice low.

She thrust deeper and faster, the pleasure becoming almost too intense to bear. "Come for me." She insisted.

As she thrusted deeper inside of me I couldn't hold in anymore. With a loud moan, I let go. My body trembling as my orgasm washed over me. Her fingers were still inside of my as I rode out my orgasm.

I was out of breath, trying to get the words out but instead I was greeted by a passionate kiss. I could taste myself on her, and it made me want to taste her so badly.

"Are you okay?" She asked as we both caught our breath again.

I nodded. "I'm good." I leaned back slightly and reached for her hand, pulling her towards the bed. She followed without hesitation, her eyes curious as to what I was doing.

I pushed her back gently, making her lay on her back as I crawled on top of her. My hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve and dip. I leaned down and kissed her deeply, savoring the taste of her lips.

I moved my lips down to her neck, sucking on the sensitive skin. I could feel her breathing become more intense as I continued to explore her body with my hands and mouth. I made my way down to her breasts, taking one into my mouth while my hand played with the other.

She moaned softly, her hands running through my hair. I moved lower, trailing kisses down her stomach until I reached her thighs. I spread her legs apart and slowly slipped two fingers inside her, feeling her wetness and the tightness of her on my fingers.

I took my time to taste all of her. She was addicting, in every way. She was so intoxicating it drove me wild.

I teased her with slow strokes, feeling her body begin to squirm beneath me. She moaned louder, her hands gripping the sheets as I increased the intensity of my movements. I moved my fingers in and out of her, matching the rhythm of my thrusts with the flicks of my tongue.

Adrianna's hips began to rock in sync with my movements, and I could feel the wetness between my own legs growing.

Adrianna's hands were tangled in my hair, pulling me closer as she moaned of pleasure. I moved my tongue faster, more urgently.

Finally, with a shudder, Adrianna reached her peak, crying out my name as her body trembled with pleasure. I continued to lick and suck, prolonging the waves of her orgasm until Adrianna was finished and gasping for air.

I fell back on the bed next to her. We were both breathing heavily as we came down from our high.

She rolled over to face me and softly started stroking my face. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled. "You're the most beautiful."

She giggled while continuing to stroke my cheek. "We're not playing that game."

"Well, you can't stop me."

Both tired, we got into bed. We talked for a little while, sharing stories we never told each other and laughing at the silliest things until we fell asleep. I had never felt more close to her as I did now. For a moment I had forgotten about George, until I almost fell asleep and was faced with the fact that I had to tell her soon.

——————————————————————

A/N: here ya go! you guys have waited long enough ahahaha i hope you enjoy 🫶🏽 i'm not the best at writing smut so bear with me 🫣

comments and votes are always much much appreciated and rlly motivate me :)