Twice

What's this familiar feeling, welling up inside me? It's friendly and warm, but lovingly makes me shake. I tremble in nerves as I happily talk along. I know what this is... I know, but It'll never be... that's this feeling inside of me.

An old feeling resurfaced... I'll be alright. I know it'll eventually go away. For now, I'll have to enjoy the nostalgic feeling of butterflies in my stomach and throat. I treasure them... I treasure you.

Your smile, your eyes, your laughter as it rings out, like a shy beautiful fairy. Your voice of bells, the look of pure concentration and immersement on your face, it's a captivating spell.

I've fallen under it once... You must be truly special for me to he caught in it twice. I know it'll never be... but I still can't help but see your beauty. Truly. I loved you before, I love you now, and I shall tomorrow, for eternity. I wish you the best.

I long to see you. To hear your music in person, and sing with you. To see what you walk like, what you talk like. To hug you tightly, long. Man... I love you. Maybe it'll never be, but damn am I lucky we're friends... I'm truly lucky to have someone as special as you in my life.

🍃~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this poem for an old crush 😅 That's over, and we're good friends, though.
March 28th, 2023
~~~~~~~~~🍃