sex

It was a beautiful spring day in Sweden. April had almost ended and nature was turning into beautiful colors again. Frida's garden had started to grow again and she loved it. When she had nothing to do she would spend hours in her garden planting new flowers or trees if she found any more space. Benny had stayed with her since after their week in Öland, he had been practically living with her for a while. He had suggested for her to come to his house because it had more space and they'd have many luxuries but Frida insisted on staying at her place because it was smaller and cozier to her liking. It was quiet at the time because ABBA had not been busy anymore since after Agnetha's birthday. Mostly because she insisted on having a while to have holidays.

Frida was still fast asleep in her king sized bed as the light shone into her room, sunshine illuminated onto her face, bringing her freckles more into vision. Benny was already downstairs preparing breakfast, as he had gotten older, he got up earlier. He didn't know why or how, but he couldn't sleep past eight anymore, but he didn't complain because he enjoyed his days very much. Frida's phone started abruptly ringing and buzzing on her nightstand and the woman shot awake. She rubbed her eyes, not even bothering to look who it was and held the phone to her ear sleepily. "Hello?" She said quietly.

"Goodmorning, bumblebee. Come downstairs, there's a surprise waiting for you." Benny spoke gently, she could tell he was smiling. Frida frowned excitingly and swung her legs out of bed. She reached for her robe and wrapped it around her as she grabbed her cane from the side of the room before making her downstairs. She laughed lightly as she saw that Benny had prepared an enormous breakfast for her in the veranda that looked out into the garden. He decorated it with some flowers that he picked from her own planted ones and it looked stunning. He made her favorite granola bowl which included bananas, strawberries, chocolate chips and sweetened yogurt. For him, he had it simple with eggs and bacon and he included a smoothie for the both of them.

"Tack, my dear." Frida smiled as she kissed his cheek before he had her sit down. She sat down in the chair and frowned when he saw him leaving. "Aren't you joining?" She asked in confusion.

"I am. I just need to get something really quick." He smiled reassuringly. Frida nodded and patiently waited for him until he came back. She raised her eyebrows as she sat up straight when he saw him coming back to try and get a better look but he had something behind his back. He grinned mischievously and sat down in his chair. "This is for you." He said handing over the black box with a golden bowtie around it. Frida smiled and curiously opened it to find a silver bracelet inside.

"Oh, Benny, it's gorgeous." She gasped gently, holding it into her hands. "Why? There's no special occasion today?" Frida wondered.

"Yes there is—" Benny chuckled. "I love you and that's the occasion. Everyday, every hour, minute and second." He smiled sweetly. Frida melted at his words and extended her arm so he could secure the bracelet around her wrist. She couldn't be happier than with him. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, no clouds in the sky, everything was blooming, everything was beautiful. She looked into his blue eyes and she was so in love. He made her feel something so special that no one had ever given her.

Meanwhile at Björn's apartment, love wasn't going so strong. Agnetha sometimes stays with him secretly for the night to escape from her grandkids because she doesn't want them to know that they're having something, although they probably aren't surprised if they do. Björn was busy with ABBA every day, even his free time was ABBA and nothing else. Agnetha felt quite neglected and ignored by him and it had gotten her anxious because it felt the way it did when they got their divorce.

"Hi—" She spoke softly as she entered his office room. He was sitting behind his laptop with his headphones on while listening to some mixes of the new album. He moved one of the earplugs from his ear, signing that he was listening. "I was wondering if you wanted to go do something today. And I also made us some breakfast." She said shyly.