Reactions to diff aus

Sengoku X garp warning. Oh yeah, next chapter will be extremely surprising so be ready! After chapter 23 there'll be a break if I decide to.

"Alright, we're gonna react to different aus! A reminder, aus are alternate universes, so things can be different or the same with minor differences. I'm gonna give a little explanation of some aus, but some of these pictures are ships that might've happened at one point in this universe or just not at all. Understood?"

Xander asked, to which the room nodded in response with curiosity.

"Isn't that young Garp-san and Sengoku-san?" The pink-haired boy questioned,comparing the two grandpa's to their past selves

"Isn't that young Garp-san and Sengoku-san?" The pink-haired boy questioned,comparing the two grandpa's to their past selves. Doflamingo nodded and did his signature grin, interested in where this was going.

"What's the context in this?" Trafalgar Law demanded, putting his hand on the sofa while leaning forward.

"I think after a battle, young Sengoku unintentionally let a child die in his arms. Young Garp had to comfort him for some hours before they went to the parents and apologized sincerely, also visiting the grave and leaving flowers there."

People's chests went warm by this, yes, marines could be kind, but it was rare. And seeing two of the most powerful marines being kind was really a mind-opener.

"That went from 0 to 100 realllll quick!" Garp choked on his crackers, going a pale-ish red

"That went from 0 to 100 realllll quick!" Garp choked on his crackers, going a pale-ish red. "Hey..Dad... Who is my other parent anyway?" Dragon asked, suspicious of his father, but still shocked that they could've been together in this universe.

Whitebeard choked on his alcohol, Marco coughed, the Whitebeard pirates also went into a fit of coughs.

Big mom and Kaido paused, trying to put together some puzzle pieces to crack the question in everyone's head.

The big mom pirates/family paralyzed in their spots.

The straw hats and the others all choked and wheezed, while Luffy caught on to the question Dragon was asking, and was trying to wrap his head around the possibility of fucking Sengoku being his other grandpa. But it just didn't match up.