heckin' sleepover(s)!

*this is an irl conversation in the restaurant btw*
*and also this takes place a good four days after the last chapter*

kazuichi: like we're all close but i don't think us guys are close enough to each other so i was plann- are you even listening?

Fuyuhiko: ..hm? Oh, sorry. My mind's just wandering..

Kazuichi: you haven't been looking good these past few days. Something happened? If you wanna talk, obviously-

Fuyuhiko: fine, but keep it to yourself, ok?

Kazuichi: i won't tell a soul!

Nagito: me neither!

Fuyuhiko: WHERE THE FUCK-

Kazuichi: NAGITO WHY

Nagito: Apologies, i just wanted to check in with you guys. I'll be on my way!

Fuyuhiko: fuckin weirdo

Kazuichi: yeah, but he's a good guy at heart. Anyways, keep talking.

Fuyuhiko: alright.. well, i broke up with Peko. shortly after valentine's day, ironically. We had a serious conversation about our relationship, and we figured that she's never romantically loved me. It was just the "tool" thing hammered in her head. She's probably aromantic or some shit. Obviously since we've know each other for so long we agreed to stay friends but.. that's all.

Kazuichi: holy shit.

Kazuichi: i'm sorry man :( these kinds of stuff happen, and they suck. i'm here for you, alright?

Fuyuhiko: Thanks, man. What is it that you were saying eearlier?

Kazuichi: oh! i was planning on hosting an all boys sleepover! but it's ok if you're not in the mood to come, i'd totally get it.

Fuyuhiko: ..nah, i can't just isolate forever. I'm going. It'll be good for me.

Nagito: That's amazing, Fuyuhiko! You're using the sleepover as a stepping stool of hope to overcome the despair you and Peko are facing! I'm so proud!

Kazuichi: DIDN'T YOU LEAVE EARLIER WTF

Nagito: unfortunately, when i turned to leave, i hit my funny bone on the table and fell. Then i started listening to the conversation and thought it would be awkward to get up! h-how unlucky..

Fuyuhiko: i'm going to kill myself

*cute timeskip to when everyone's at the restaurant eating*

Kazuichi (with a megaphone): GENTLEMEN! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! TONIGHT, AT 8 PM, I WILL BE HOSTING AN ALL BOYS SLEEPOVER AT MY DORM!

Nekomaru: HECK YEAH

Gundham: and you are only speaking of this plan now? I know you are an idiotic lifeform, but this is way too incosiderate.

Hajime: ..so you object to the sleepover?

Gudnham: don't twist my words, fiend. On the contrary, i will bless you all with my presence tonight.

Leon: wait is it all boys or just the people in your class?

Kazuichi (still in megaphone): ALL. BOYS.

Byakuya: nope.

*chaos ensues*

Ibuki: hold a flipping diggity doggity mcflurry moment

Ibuki: kaz. my brother. in christ. what about me?

Kazuichi:

Ibuki: am i really not allowed to come? D:

Kazuichi: sorry, buki, but it's all boys. You're still my bestie tho