Being A Parent Of A Teenager 101

Stasiak for whatever odd reason gave Izzy and Alex a ride back to their homes

Stasiak for whatever odd reason gave Izzy and Alex a ride back to their homes. After Izzy was dropped off the pair headed to Alex's.

The blonde looked out the window trying her best not to cry. She knew she screwed up and now her parents were going to kill her.

"Hungry?"

"What?"

"I said are you hungry, I have a extra burger from McDonald's if you want it,"

"Thanks" Alex muttered taking the burger.

"I'll be nice and just drop you off at the house, I would rather not deal with your parents. And since I'm so kind I won't press chargers. I'll drop your dads car off tomorrow morning."

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Because it seems like you already had a rough night."

"And you care why?"

"Because your a good kid, and the fact is your still a kid. You just made a mistake." He replied and pulled up in front of the house.

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it. If your could not crash into my car again I would appreciate it." Stasiak said ad drove off. Alex saw the light was still on inside and took a deep breathe before walking in.

She saw Brian and Valerie sitting in the living room and she couldn't help but chuckle. Brian sighed in relief seeing his daughter was ok but now that she was home he could move on to disciplining.

"I see you two are still up." She said slurring the last of her sentence.

"You were supposed to be home an hour ago."

"Oh was I? Sorry lost track of time." Alex shrugged and took her jacket off.

Valerie and Brian could tell she was drunk.