Making Stupid Calls

The morning of the backup plan arrived and the three main drivers still had an issue

The morning of the backup plan arrived and the three main drivers still had an issue...only two of them could drive the vault. If all three went it would cause to many issues and despite Brian wanting to do it instead of Valerie for obvious reasons deep down he knew their best chance of pulling this off would be Valerie driving with Dom.

Valerie knew Brian was worried about her and in truth she was nervous about this job too.

Valerie stood next to Alex and handed her a walkie talkie.

"You, dad, and Mia can talk to us with this ok?"

"I still don't like this plan." Brian said coming up next to her.

"We both know it's the best shot we got."

"I know, just promise you'll be careful. If you need to leave the damn vault your more valuable to me then the money." Brian said kissing her cheek

"I promise, and you need to promise not to jump in a car and drive to us if something goes wrong."

"Promise" Brian said but crossed his fingers behind his back so the promise was invalid. Alex saw but didn't say a word.

"Ready Val?" Dom asked

"Ride or die right?"

"Ride or Die."

"Then let's do this."

The two got in their cars and followed Hobbs. Once they got to the bank the two let Hobbs do his part. He destroyed the wall allowed them to connect the wires to the vault. Once they did they got back in their cars and hit the gas. After a few seconds the Vault got pulled out of the bank. Once they made it out they instantly were getting shot at. Valerie just ducked muttering some curses so Brian covered Alex's ears.

"Call it out, Mia!" Valerie said as she drove down the street

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks. Go right."

"Got it." Val nodded and made a right. She checked the vault seeing it crash into the sidewalk. This was definitely going to get messy

"Well, the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast." Brian said checking the radar.

"What's the best route?"

"Okay, keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonseca, and then go left." Alex instructed.