Pinky Promises

The three made it back to the house and Brian was going to head home but Valerie had a idea

"Hey blondie!" She called out making him turn.

"Yeah?"

"You want a beer?" She offered making him smile

"Sure."

They walked in and saw there was a party going on. Valerie knew it was Vince who most likely started it and watched Dom head straight towards Leon.

"Do you party like this every night?" Brian asked making her laugh.

"Only on race nights."

"Yo, Dom. We were just about to go looking for you, brother." Leon said but Dom just spilled his beer.

"Where were you?" He asked Vince

"There were mass cops there. They came in from every direction. It was orchestrated." Vince defended

"This your beer?" Dominic asked him picking up one from the table.

"Yeah, that's my beer."

"Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs." Valerie said seeing Jesse was kissing a girl in the kitchen.

"Yo, Dom. Why did you bring the buster here?"

"Cause he kept me out of handcuffs! He didn't just run back to the fort! The buster and Val brought me back." Dom yelled making everyone go quiet

"You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona." He said handing the beer to Brian as Vince gave him a death glare.

"Thanks, man."

"That's Vince's. So, enjoy it." Val smirked as Brian used the end of his shirt to wipe the bottle.

"I'll be right back." Valerie said and Brian nodded.

Valerie headed up the stairs and knocked on Alex's door. After a few seconds she opened it and found her at her desk drawing.

"What are you up to?" Valerie asked

"Designing...what do you think?" Alex asked showing her mom the sketch.

Alex was pretty good at drawing which was a skill she got from her father. By the age of four she loved drawing cars. This drawing was of Valerie's car but with a few upgrades.