Dumb Decisions

A year had come and gone since LA and the O'Connor family welcomed a new edition, Hannah Jackie Toretto

A year had come and gone since LA and the O'Connor family welcomed a new edition, Hannah Jackie Toretto. It was safe to say Brian loved being a father to three girls. Of course he wanted a boy at first but deep down the blonde knew it would be a girl. The family got a new house in LA but it was still close enough for Alex to see Izabella. Alex came out to her family and all of them were thrilled for her. The guys were especially happy they didn't need to worry about boyfriends.

For once the seventeen year old felt life was some what normal. Alex was beyond thrilled when she heard her parents were having another kid. Valerie was worried she would be upset but she wasn't. She believed her mom deserved to be happy and knew Valerie still loved her more than anything.

Valerie was happy with the life she had. After almost dying the year earlier she was more than ok with staying off the grid. Of course they would do small jobs on the side but it was mostly just to drive around together again. The married couple took turns on who would go that they both stayed happy.

Valerie opened her eyes early in the morning and turned over to see Brian asleep. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. Val had to admit she missed his long curly blonde locks.

Valerie heard music playing from downstairs so she quietly got up letting Brian sleep. She gave him a quick kiss before walking out the door. Once she was downstairs she found Alexandra dancing to lose my breathe by Destiny Child. Valerie couldn't help but chuckle catching her attention.

"Sorry! Did I wake you up?" Alex asked lowering the volume.

"No, what are you up to?"

"Was making breakfast." Alex said and Valerie saw the bowl with pancake mix. Valerie nodded and grabbed some chocolate chips from the pantry before tossing them to her.

"Dad up?"

"Nope...I was thinking how about me and you have a girls day?"